Direwolf20 to monster?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
Other than having some mod items/blocks disappear and having to go find ungenerated chunks to find new ores/worldgen? Along with having ugly chunk boundaries because of potentially changed/added/removed biomes?

Other than those, probably not. But back up your world as always when performing modifications like this.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Just add the necessary mods and you should be fine. Stuff like Project: Red and Morph. The ones they've removed. If you choose not to reads Morph make sure you're in human form. But if you want my opinion stick with DW20. It's my favourite pack aside from Magic Farm.

Ps2K

Jul 29, 2019
Based on previous experiences; I have "upgraded" the old DW20 pack to Ultimate back in the day without any issues. But your milage may vary..

But before you do anything: MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR WORLD!!!!!

Reactions: lavarthan

APproject

Jul 29, 2019
I suggest using MCedit to copy out your base. Then place it in the new Monster generated world. Then you may have to deal with incongruous mods, but that's a matter of configuring and sacrificing.