Whitelist Server [Direwolf20 Server][Whitelisted]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
The main thing I want from the 1.5.2 modpack is tinkerers Construct.

TiC is nice indeed, and the arena could have been even better with it, but if that's your sole 1.5 reason, don't.

RR has many frame replacements - MFFS3 Force Manipulators, Drawbridge things from somewhere that actually cover my personal frame use - gates/doors, and (soon, or may be added now, haven't checked) Redstone in Motion.

I'm assuming DW20 pack 1.5.2 also has MFFS3, and the drawbridge things MAY be from TiC, on which case is also included.

It different from the omg so much is different 1.2.5-1.4.x jump.
Most changes are more subtle.

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, I don't think you said it in the reply, but what's the banned items nothing? or just like myst craft books?

Well, off the top of my head, Descriptive books (obviously, a minin age will be up soon for quarrying, also an ETA of tonight on that), Nukes (again, obviously).

Chunkloaders (including quarries, and MFFS stuff, and Steves carts chunkloading module, and Chunkloading turtles) needs permission to be used, and things can't be left on for extended periods. The reasons Chunkloaders are allowed in certain cases is quarries and eg, oil.

Also I recommend not using celebratory bees, due to the "fireworks" effect causing FPS lag for some people.
Same with arcane furnaces/bores, so much aura drain and flux, so many other viable options.

A lot of it boils down to common sense - play nice, don't cause grief or lag for other people, be sensible.

cpfuzzy

Feb 19, 2013
TiC is nice indeed, and the arena could have been even better with it, but if that's your sole 1.5 reason, don't.

RR has many frame replacements - MFFS3 Force Manipulators, Drawbridge things from somewhere that actually cover my personal frame use - gates/doors, and (soon, or may be added now, haven't checked) Redstone in Motion.

I'm assuming DW20 pack 1.5.2 also has MFFS3, and the drawbridge things MAY be from TiC, on which case is also included.

It different from the omg so much is different 1.2.5-1.4.x jump.
Most changes are more subtle.

Never messed with those mods really I also want Natura as well :D and the updated AE.[DOUBLEPOST=1374763302][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, off the top of my head, Descriptive books (obviously, a minin age will be up soon for quarrying, also an ETA of tonight on that), Nukes (again, obviously).

Chunkloaders (including quarries, and MFFS stuff, and Steves carts chunkloading module, and Chunkloading turtles) needs permission to be used, and things can't be left on for extended periods. The reasons Chunkloaders are allowed in certain cases is quarries and eg, oil.

Also I recommend not using celebratory bees, due to the "fireworks" effect causing FPS lag for some people.
Same with arcane furnaces/bores, so much aura drain and flux, so many other viable options.

A lot of it boils down to common sense - play nice, don't cause grief or lag for other people, be sensible.

Doesn't seem to bad :D I don't mess with bee's but I might get into it.

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
Never messed with those mods really I also want Natura as well :D and the updated AE.

Natura is nice, I will give you that.
Between that and BoP, ESP is nether ores is there, the nether is a (deadly) but Beatiful in its own way, place.

You do realise the "Updated AE" is primarily "Nerfed AE", right?
"Precision busses" are the same as regular ones on 1.4.7, the basic ones are completely nerfed .

The energy cost is dramatically higher also, and quartz is now shitly rare.

Fuzzy busses are nice though.

cpfuzzy

Feb 19, 2013
Natura is nice, I will give you that.
Between that and BoP, ESP is nether ores is there, the nether is a (deadly) but Beatiful in its own way, place.

You do realise the "Updated AE" is primarily "Nerfed AE", right?
"Precision busses" are the same as regular ones on 1.4.7, the basic ones are completely nerfed .

The energy cost is dramatically higher also, and quartz is now shitly rare.

Fuzzy busses are nice though.

Why did I say AE was nice lol I am dumb. The power suits are nerfed to I think, What do Fuzzy Busses do?

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
Why did I say AE was nice lol I am dumb. The power suits are nerfed to I think, What do Fuzzy Busses do?

Powersuits gained a heat mechanic, and the ForeFeild emitters are a bit more energy hungry now, so weight become more of a balancing issue than before.
They did get a lot of new modules, so here's a s much a buff as anything.
The railgun is amazing.

Fuzzy busses ignore NBT/Damage values or something, so if you told it to export stone swords, it will regardless of damage .
I think.

If you wish to continue this discussion please do it at Sean's forums, and not in this whitelist thread.
http://seanbeag.freeforums.org/index.php

I will happily keep talking, but only in the right place.

cpfuzzy

Feb 19, 2013
Powersuits gained a heat mechanic, and the ForeFeild emitters are a bit more energy hungry now, so weight become more of a balancing issue than before.
They did get a lot of new modules, so here's a s much a buff as anything.
The railgun is amazing.

Fuzzy busses ignore NBT/Damage values or something, so if you told it to export stone swords, it will regardless of damage .
I think.

If you wish to continue this discussion please do it at Sean's forums, and not in this whitelist thread.
http://seanbeag.freeforums.org/index.php

I will happily keep talking, but only in the right place.

I am going to be getting off soon but I will do :D when I am back.

Lava_Enderman

Jul 29, 2019
Application
Minecraft Name: Lava_Enderman
Experience: I know feed-the-beast very well, and I love to play on servers, and I was an admin, then me and my friend shut the server down.
Ban History: None

Zeez

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: zeesard
Experience: i have played many packs in ftb but i like direwolf20 best and i have played many packs in the technic launcher too.
Ban History: Completely clean

Dr.Creeper

Jul 29, 2019
dear sean im very sorry i did not know what happend i found out my older brother said he did it im not shering my account any more but i loved this sever its very fun the peaple on it are nice i wish to keep playing on it so again im very sorry i will try to make it up i hope to get an other chance

bluechiken0funk

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Bluechiken0funk
Experience been playing vanilla since beta 1.4, been playing ftb for a little while now decent at most of the mods involved
Ban History couple bans from vanilla servers awhile back, one was involving a crappy admin, one time i was testing a flying mod, and i have like 1 more from when my little brother used to use my account

Yvesm

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:Yvesmiguel
Experience: i know how to do mods alot so there is only a few things ill be scratching my head on
Ban History:None

smash090

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:smash090
Experience: 2 years minecraft ftb since it started! Also lots of expierence with bees and thaumcraft
Ban History never

artjom10

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: artjom10
Experience: Somewhat good
Ban History: Randomly banned by a crappy owner that griefed my house.

Seanbeag

Jul 29, 2019
Server is currently offline until modpacks update as it has been very dead lately. I'll likely be reopening it with my own modpack. If you are interested in helping test it you can visit the development page. Otherwise you can wait until I get it added to the FTB launcher and I open up a new thread here.

minrman5

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: minrman5

Experience: about 6 months in ftb, almost 2 years in vanilla minecraft. I know how all the machines work and the basics and intermediate stuff with ftb. I am still learning new things though! I have played on about 3 servers (I wouldnt call them a whole different server more like same server with 2 map resets). I wont be annoying and noobish all over ya face :p

Ban History: Nope!