Whitelist Server [Direwolf20 Server][Whitelisted]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Thatcubandude21

Jul 29, 2019
What was the ban for?

I was on a Private server and i was working together with this guy Krill. We already had a good ic2 system set up. ( this was before ftb existed this was on tekkit) I decided to go help out my other friend while Krill stayed and did some stuff on the base. We already had a company name it was Kuban. when i returned The company name was Krill and he just ignored me. SO i took the condenser i made with my diamonds and left. well the owner of the server was a dick and did'nt want to hear my side of the story and just banned me. And hey if you dont accept me, At least i told the truth

Seanbeag

Jul 29, 2019
I was on a Private server and i was working together with this guy Krill. We already had a good ic2 system set up. ( this was before ftb existed this was on tekkit) I decided to go help out my other friend while Krill stayed and did some stuff on the base. We already had a company name it was Kuban. when i returned The company name was Krill and he just ignored me. SO i took the condenser i made with my diamonds and left. well the owner of the server was a dick and did'nt want to hear my side of the story and just banned me. And hey if you dont accept me, At least i told the truth

That's ok. I'll give you a chance. Yourself and Fsitgui9ghhs are added.

Bennydog123 banned for griefing spawn.

Bematrix

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Bematrix
Experience: A lot of tekkit and technic, and more recently started playing with FTB.
Ban History: Clean

TheJeoff

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: TheJeoff
Experience: Lots of experience in mods featured in the tekkit series (IC2, BC); however i haven't played much since 1.2 so i have a lack of knowledge in Gregtech etc
Ban History: Zero

snakerunner4

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: snakerunner4

Experience: I've been playing Minecraft since 1.1 and played tekkit for a good 6 months and FTB for about 5

Ban History: Not a one

adsa7737

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Adsa9761
Experience: 4 months on yogcraft one year on voltz and many years on tekkit lite
Ban History: None

Super_Marius

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Super_Marius
Experience: Minecraft since Beta 1.3 - BC, RP + other mods for well over a year - FTB DW20 single player for ~4 months
Ban History: Never been banned

OhhWorddd

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: ohhworddd
Experience: Minecraft since 1.2.5, ftb since 1.4.2
Ban History: Never.

Dr.Creeper

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Dr_Creeper_MD
Experience: i have been playing minecraft 3 1/2 now. also been playing Technic and Voltz for a year now I'm specialized with the ICBM mod and I am grate with explosions i do not shoot at players and their houses
just installed yogcraft and ftb today 7/22/13
Ban History: Never

kabahata

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: kabahata (no caps)
Experience: I have played minecraft for 2 1/2 years now and ive played Ftb for about 3 1/2 months
Ban History: I have been banned for greifing but that's in my past and I have changed now and have realized what I did was terrible. I love how every one says they haven't but they prob have been banned at some point they just don't wanna admit to it, but atleast I told you the truth

Btw is this the direwolf20 on minecraft 1.5.2? or direwolf20 on minecraft 1.4.7?

cpfuzzy

Feb 19, 2013
Minecraft Name: cpaxe97
Experience: I been playing the FTB pack for a long time now, I also played tekkit for 1-2 years.
Ban History: Only 1 ban in 2011 as I think.

Also, I think you should go to the direwolf20 pack of 1.5.2 it is much better.

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
Also, I think you should go to the direwolf20 pack of 1.5.2 it is much better. Also add me on Skype: cpaxe97 :D

I have plenty if experience with 1.5, and yea, the new stuff will be interesting, but will require a map reset.

And ATM people are at that point between "I have nothing done i don't care if it resets" and "I have everything done if it resets I get to have fun again".
Everyone is aware of the new pack.
Very few want it enough to warrant a reset.

Personally, it's mostly for buildings and such, in particular the "arena" I'm building near spawn, which should be finished by tonight.

Will also add you if I am on before Sean is.

cpfuzzy

Feb 19, 2013
I have plenty if experience with 1.5, and yea, the new stuff will be interesting, but will require a map reset.

And ATM people are at that point between "I have nothing done i don't care if it resets" and "I have everything done if it resets I get to have fun again".

Personally, it's mostly for buildings and such, in particular the "arena" I'm building near spawn, which should be finished by tonight.

Okay, thanks I really want to play. Do you really need to do a reset? just go to unloaded chunks or what's up with it? Also what are the banned items btw?

cpfuzzy

Feb 19, 2013

Honestly I never heard of it I hardly browse the forums :p.

natnif36

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, thanks I really want to play. Do you really need to do a reset? just go to unloaded chunks or what's up with it? Also what are the banned items btw?

You would.

Many Apis change, the Ids may have Mis-matches.
The powersuits mod I bet would have problems.

Also biomes - EBXL removed, BoP added - this alone causes problems.

New chunks won't help if the existing ones are all corrupted due to biome id changes.

The rules are available via /rules, and should be on a sign near spawn (computer monster).

The basic, no griefing, theft trespassing etc.

/rules will give full details.

cpfuzzy

Feb 19, 2013
You would.

Many Apis change, the Ids may have Mis-matches.
The powersuits mod I bet would have problems.

Also biomes - EBXL removed, BoP added - this alone causes problems.

New chunks won't help if the existing ones are all corrupted due to biome id changes.

The rules are available via /rules, and should be on a sign near spawn (computer monster).

The basic, no griefing, theft trespassing etc.

/rules will give full details.

The main thing I want from the 1.5.2 modpack is tinkerers construct. When will you be able to add me just wondering :D.