Direwolf20 + RotaryCraft?

MikrySoft

Jul 29, 2019
What's needed to insert RotaryCraft (pulled from current Horizon) into DW20 pack? I'm using the Universal Configs and no matter what I do I can't get it to run:
  1. First of all it seems to clash with MFFS: http://pastebin.com/eGh5dW1Y
  2. I try to remove MFFS: http://pastebin.com/3wecw1MW (after I fixed a small ID conflict with BoP beetroot and Molten Corium from ReactorCraft)
  3. I tried force-updating DW20 pack and adding just DragonAPI: http://pastebin.com/FQcntejj (looks like the same crash with MFFS)
Any ideas what can I do?

Specs:
Win7 64bit
32GB RAM, 8 given to Minecraft
Java7u45 64 bit
Additional Java params as per Eyemaz post
Launcher on a separate disk (4GB ramdisk) dedicated to Minecraft

MikrySoft

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I noticed that too. Turns out my Java autoupdate updated only 32bit version, not 64bit one. Updated it manually, launcher now uses it, but no change. Still the same crash.

MikrySoft

Jul 29, 2019
It crashes me back to launcher before even going to menu. Straight from Mojang screen. Also the crash log shows only in launcher console, not in the minecraft window.

MikrySoft

Jul 29, 2019
Today I updated all the packs, tried with DragonAPI from both Horizons and Techworld. Same error with MFFS.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
I have doing a little hunting around and found an error elsewhere that has the a very similar to your one here. Then i checked both the horizon and dw20 packs and neither have the UE Core mod there.

But there is a post here that said they tried to add Galacticraft and mffs together and again looks like the same crash as yours and the fix they said to do was add in the UE core mod.

So I would try that. The download for it is here. Edit the mod pack and add it to the mods tab.

MikrySoft

Jul 29, 2019
I added UE Core and it worked (apart from ID Conflicts with Reactor Craft - I shifted the 20xx IDs into 16xx range as IDConflict log suggested)
Reika must be doing something really wrong with API integration. I remember hearing some "heated" discussion between him and Prog about how it should/shouldn't be done. I guess he and Caclavia are doing the same thing in sub-optimal manner? I noticed they both ship UE API (and other ones) inside their zip files...

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
I added UE Core and it worked (apart from ID Conflicts with Reactor Craft - I shifted the 20xx IDs into 16xx range as IDConflict log suggested)
Reika must be doing something really wrong with API integration. I remember hearing some "heated" discussion between him and Prog about how it should/shouldn't be done. I guess he and Caclavia are doing the same thing in sub-optimal manner? I noticed they both ship UE API (and other ones) inside their zip files...

Glad it worked. :D

MikrySoft

Jul 29, 2019
If you run into ID conflicts you get IDConflicts.txt file in your modpack folder. It tells you which ID is conflicting and suggests free ID range to use. I also believe that latest versions of universal configs solve this issue as well.