Direwolf20 pack - teleport

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

JuleMandenDK89

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way that i can use teleport, with a mod included in this modpack?

I know that the Journey map pack has a teleport/waypoint command, but you need op rights to do this.
I wold like to give users only this "tp" command and nothing else.

JuleMandenDK89

Jul 29, 2019
But not a way to use the journey maps teleport without op? Els i need a permission mod.? But irnoring when the server is opdating

Psychicash

Jul 29, 2019
The following methods work on the dw20 server unless they're turned off in the config.

Blood magic's Transposer - a very nice method
RFTools Matter ... sender transceiver? receiver... I don't know requires both a sending pad and a receiving pad.
IC2 has a teleporter pad that costs quite a bit of EU
Thaumcraft has the celestial gateway (which I think there's a limited number of those on a world but not 100%)
Applied Energistics has a teleportation esq feature with spatial io
if you're very cleaver and careful about setting it up
Portal Gun of course and portal frames from the portal gun mod.
Botania has a teleporter as a random reward for beating Gaia 2
Ender IO has ender rails laid over dimensional transceivers. Last I had heard there was a bug with this and by
default I believe sending players is disabled. Unless that information has been changed.
Extra utilities has of course the deep dark/last millenium portals you can craft but they only go to those places
and the return doesn't go to where you went in at...
Modular Powersuits has a power glove that has an ender addon that acts like the ender IO Staff of travel mentioned
earlier but has adjustable range and effect
Mystcraft has linking books assuming the mod or it's books are not disabled.

To my knowledge though those are the only things. Of course most if not all of them do require to have been to the location that you are teleporting to. However if you're looking for just a "here's my x,y,z coords of where I want to go" and then click... you pretty much need an op status to /tp or journey map.