Direwolf20 pack Mystcraft\Ars Magica 2

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Sigoseplays

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone! I started up a youtube series and got my first episode done, now I thought it'd be cool to go into a mystcraft age and work on finding a good age. But here is my problem I went into the page with two link books one in a bag (so if I died no biggy) and one on my hot bar, I was put in a moo moo farm biome with hellcows that as soon as i loaded in two shot me (in iron armor) my problem is, both of my books are gone but the thing is I didn't pull out the other link book from my bag yet! So when I opened it and it was not there I was a little worried that I'm possibly stuck forevor in a mystcraft age.. If so is there someone who can explain to me to move my player back to spawn? Please X-x Also (do hell cows delete link books? If they don't I think there could be a bug)

VforV

Jul 29, 2019
You could always look for a Star Fissure. They look like ravines and transport you back to the Overworld when you jump in them. However, this will only work if your MystCraft age generated with one. Aside for that, I'm not sure if there is any other way. Hope this works out for you. :)

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
If you have operator privs (that's to say, if you have Cheats enabled), you can /tpx 0 to return to spawn on the overworld.

If you don't... that's suboptimal. There is a way to jury-rig this, however: Hit Esc, go to "Open to Lan", and for the options to other players that pops up, Allow Cheats: ON. Then /tpx 0 and you should return to your overworld spawn. You can then close the world and load it back up and cheats will be off again.

As always, back up your save before attempting this.