Direwolf20 Pack Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denster91

Jul 29, 2019
I was on my friends server, and when a block breaker broke a frame it made something called "unnamed", I picked it up and right clicked and now I can't join that server without crashing..........Can anyone help me out please, I really want to finish what I was working on[DOUBLEPOST=1359418752][/DOUBLEPOST]Almost forgot, here's my log: http://pastebin.com/hDequdHX

dementia

Jul 29, 2019
Have the server owner delete your player.dat. It will clear your inventory and send you back to spawn, but you should be able to login again.

Denster91

Jul 29, 2019
As much as I don't want to lose my inventory, I'll give it a try. I'll tell him to make a backup of it though

dementia

Jul 29, 2019
Alright tell me how it goes. You could have him spawn your items back for you after you successfully log back in.

Denster91

Jul 29, 2019
Got it all fixed by editing the "unnamed" out of my inventory with nbtedit! :D Thanks for the idea of messing with my player.dat, it gave me this one. :)

dementia

Jul 29, 2019
There have been issues for some people who do that. I didn't want to recommend that as a first choice, but I am glad it worked for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.