DireWolf20 Pack duplicating files

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
Search for %appdata% and a map will pop up. In that map you will find .minecraft and loads of other maps, but theres one called ftblauncher. Delete that map and close the window. Go to FTB's site and download the launcher and put it in a new map on the desktop. Start FTB launcher and everything is fine.

Sw33tR0llThief

Jul 29, 2019
What I really wish was if an FTB representative addressed this issue haha... Nothing from them and it has been a problem all day.

Cpt_Canary

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, I did delete ftblauncher folder before but downloaded it and put it in same place as before so that could have been my issue, working now though. Thread closed :)

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason it saves the old 1.0.0 files and load it when you try to start the 1.0.2. But that's the only way i know how to fix it. :)

Floyd

Jul 29, 2019
I got it to WORK!!!
I read what finish said above but didn't do this exactly

Search for %appdata% and a map will pop up. In that map you will find .minecraft and loads of other maps, but theres one called ftblauncher. Delete that map and close the window. Go to FTB's site and download the launcher and put it in a new map on the desktop. Start FTB launcher and everything is fine.

However I just went into this location and deleted the (older) looking duplicate files in the (mods) folder, there was 2 that everyone is getting. Then went into the actual folder of ftb, removed the same 2 files, started launcher, disabled the , again, same 2 mods and wala!!

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
Great, my english isnt that great but i tried to detailed it as good as possible. But glad to hear that it works. ;)

escape444

Jul 29, 2019
> after the update of 1.0.2 for direwolf20 1.6.4 i get the message that forge mod loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation
> you have mod sources that are dublicate within your system
> mod id : file name
> tconstruct : tconstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.2.1.jar
> tconstruct : tconstruct_1.6.4_1.5.1.jar
> tconstruct-preloader : minecraft.jar
> thaumictinkerer : thaumictinkerer 2.0-44..jar
> thaumictinkerer : thaumictinkerer 2.0-38..jar
> its a mac

http://pastebin.com/ERGS40UM