Direwolf20 Modpack LAG =(

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Julian123456

Jul 29, 2019
As you notice from the title ive been having some horrible lags issues... i used to play on short with optifine, i would get like 35-40 fps. now for some reason ive had to play in tiny and i still get a crappy 15-25 fps... i dont know why. My computer is HORRIBLE for minecraft... it has 3gb of ram and a AMD Sempron(tm) processor LE-1250 2.20 GHz. my graphics card is a NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430. if you know anything about a way to reduce lag or anything about my comp plz help me!:(

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
i am not sure it is direwolf20's pack. Since last update I have stutter problems on it and ultimate pack. Like game will just stop for a second then speed up to catch up. Makes fighting creepers hard. I have to log out and back in to fix it. I re-downloaded both packs to see if it was a problem somewhere.

Also my game just freezes sometimes when I try to access my turtles.

also i can get 90+ fps so my pc can run this game just fine.

JasonZZ

Jul 29, 2019
Are you using large amounts of Redpower Relays? Those seem to cause lag currently.

Also, consider the amount of machinery you have set up--every tile entity (block with an inventory or mechanism, including things like pipes and wires) slows the game down a bit.