direwolf20 modpack.. is auto brewing possible?

Cryght

Jul 29, 2019
as title says.. i already have golems doing my farming, portal turrets+soulshard tier 5 for my meat, etc... but i noticed i still have to brew my potions myself? so heres the question is there any way to brew automatic? so i can enjoy pvp, and working on other aspects?

eculc

Jul 29, 2019
I believe you can use pipes to feed the brewing stand, and use a retriever or another RP machine to pull out the potions

arkangyl

Jul 29, 2019
A pipe/tube fed to the top of the stand will access the ingredient slot. A pipe/tube fed in the sides or bottom of the stand will access the bottle slots, feeding in first the left, then the center, then the right one. If all three slots are full, items will not go in. This could work with wooden pipes/transposers to remove finished potions, as well.

Zjarek_S

Jul 29, 2019
I made most of the autobrewing in 1.4.5, so it is possible without RP2 (then 1.4.6 happen and I decided to start a new world). Basically just put water bottles in from sides (for example from liquid transposer). Then put ingredients in order through the top, with hopper on top you can just pump all ingredients, differing by for example pipe length. To know when to finish just wait for brewing time, or detect ready potion using for example BC gold gate. Remember to pump potions out from the sides.

SkyBoy96

Jul 29, 2019
You could use managers for the production, you just need one of each potion you want in a manager under the brewer that is using it, a manager on top of each brewer providing a stack (or so) of the ingredient it needs, and a manager set to accept all potions in the system will brew (from water bottles to the finished product), set on the lowest pecking order (so if your managers serving the brewers are set to 2, you put the one on the result/ intermediate chest on 1(or 3, but I'm pretty sure it's 1)), and voila, auto brewing potions using redpower managers and tubes. Not including the power and inputs, the brewing system will occupy a 2x2x5 area for a 4 stage potion

magicmad11

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure, but I think forge would have made them iSided, I'm guessing you pull from the bottom :D
EDIT: Never mind, I just noticed the above video :p