DireWolf20 Modpack 1.6.4

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Mutchylol

Jul 29, 2019
This also happens to me, I've updated my java to 64bit, I've deleted and re downloaded minecraft and FTB and I've even tried to use other mod packs with only the same thing happening

Marcel van Dongen

Jul 29, 2019
@Jleg: It looks like you only have 32bit Java installed, and 4 different versions at that... Try to uninstall all but the recent 32bit version, and add the most current 64bit version.

...Oh wait, is your computer a 64bit machine? Is your OS 64bit? Because I think the Direwolf20 pack will not run on 32bit machines. That could be the root of your problem.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
I would recommend deleting all version of Java then Installing the latest 64bit Java. I Hoped this helped.

Regards
Brendan

He can't install 64bit java he only has a 32bit os. You may have issues getting it to run on 32bit java unfortunately the 1.6.4 packs are requiring more memory now. You could try deleting the opis mods and thuamcraft 4 and ars magicka if need be.

This also happens to me, I've updated my java to 64bit, I've deleted and re downloaded minecraft and FTB and I've even tried to use other mod packs with only the same thing happening

We need a log please.