Problem DireWolf20 Low tps

Mr Pédicure

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there,

I have a direwolf20 1.0.23 server with cauldron and i got problem's to keep TPS at 20. Apparently my world having alot of tileEntity but there is something that i don't understand, with /forge tps the main world is at 44k ms and the main mean tick time is at 58k with only 13 players. So i really don't know what to do to keep my server at 20 TPS with 20 +/- players.. I tryed to clear some bases but the problems is still the same.

Please help !

Config and screen / link of timings / start script

Server: SSD-2 SoYouStart
-CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1245v2 (4 cores / 8 Threads)
3.4GHz+ (3.8GHz Turbo Boost)
-RAM: 32Go
-Disks: 2x 120Go SSD
-bandwidth 250Mbps
- OS Debian

Start script :
java -server -Xms4G -Xmx15G -XX:permSize=512m -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -jar ftbserver.jar nogui

Timings:
http://aikar.co/timings.php?url=762113c0466cc7691f7bd6e422e4bddf

Screen of forgeTPS/ /mem
234588Capture.png

Mr Pédicure

Jul 29, 2019
Oh ? I tought and read that cauldron was very stable and took the better points of bukkit spigot and forge ? If you removed cauldron what are you using instead ?

Internuntius

Jul 29, 2019
Cauldron is MCPC+. Cauldron has a minor issue, same with vanilla Forge in that chunks may not unload properly. Older Cauldron builds that were still called MCPC+ don't.

I use the "the old MCPC+" and sorry, but this NOT Cauldron. It is complet unlike Cauldron.

----

And:

We do not discuss whether MCPC + equal Caudron is special we want to solve a problem here. And the problem of Mr Pédecure seeth the same as what I once had with cauldron and when I removed Cauldron and the OLD MCPC + installed I no longer had the problem.

Last edited:

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
I use the "the old MCPC+" and sorry, but this NOT Cauldron. It is complet unlike Cauldron.

----

And:

We do not discuss whether MCPC + equal Caudron is special we want to solve a problem here. And the problem of Mr Pédecure seeth the same as what I once had with cauldron and when I removed Cauldron and the OLD MCPC + installed I no longer had the problem.

Have to say to this, MCPC+ is the same thing as Cauldron, Cauldron is basicly the next evolution step of MCPC+.
The version of 1.6.5 of cauldron tho is just a whacked version since Cauldron actually started on 1.7 but a large number of server owners wanted it on 1.6.5.

And i do have to admit that the last stable build of MCPC+ actually is working smoother on 1.6.5, but this is the last MC verson you wil find MCPC+ on.

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019

----

And:

The developers of mcpc/cauldron have even said in other posts in this forum that cauldron is the new project name of mcpc which means it is the exact same thing but newer.