Direwolf20 Let's Play Season 6: Breakdown

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
At first I was like really?
And then I was like woah!

Love youtubes for concepts, and application. I hate it as a reference. Just recently I blew about 30 mi.utes trying to figure out how an mfr grinder collected the exp and where it goes. This would potentially take me a few seconds useing the browsers' find function.

This is what good pdf writer people do.

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, I understand that you have a life and all, so apologies in advance if this comes across as rude.

Do you have plans to add to this list? It seems like a good ready reckoner for the mod items used in the series.

+1 for this initiative :)

SLochmiller

Jul 29, 2019
Scopius - Thank you for taking your time to list all of the machines and the order in which he builds them. The value to me as a new FTB user is that I can review why he builds certain machines in a particular order. One machine's use or function is required to help create the next machine and so on. You present his logical order or sequence and when I am in my own world and trying to remember the what, when, why etc., your info saves me from having to spend time to review all of his vids. For your taking your time doing this is greatly appreciated. Your work has made the enjoyment of the game that much better for me, my kids and grandkids. :)