Direwolf20 in game screen crash

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
T

TMilla0

Title Direwolf20 in game screen crash

Launcher Type

Modpack Direwolf20 1.7.10

Modpack version 1.10.0

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue I'm launching the mod through Curse and that seems to work fine. After I start a game or join a server, my screen will randomly freeze, but the game isn't freezing. I can still move around, mine, fight, and interact with everything in game as long as I can remember where it was relative to me when the screen froze. I have to hit escape to bring my mouse up so I can close the game and re open it. The freeze has happened within 5 minutes of starting the world, but I played last night for a 2 hour stretch without a freeze. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft and the mod and I'm not sure what the next step I need to take to fix this is. Thanks for your time.