Windows .exe DireWolf20 IC2 Machines bug

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight890

Jul 29, 2019
I play on this one server and me and my friend noticed this bug in the IC2 machines. When you place the machine it shows up right, but when the chunk becomes unloaded the machines turn towards the North. If anyone knows what the solution to a problem like this is please explain, thank you.

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
I've never experienced this on any pack, including Ultimate or Direwolf20. Those happen to be the two that I regularly use.
Textures for IC2 machines won't load until most other things have already loaded and your internet has caught up, so could you be on a bad connection? Try sitting in front of them for a while (two minutes) and see if it fixes itself.

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Well, you're kind of stuck then, aren't you? Most of us won't be able to help with multiverse, most of us have never used it.

At this point, I'd suggest going to the Server Tech Support section and asking for help there.

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
ohh you are right. i thought this topic was in the server thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.