direwolf20 ic2 help

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

darknighht257

Jul 29, 2019
ok so i hope this is right place to post this lol, buuttt i need help with the direwolf20 ic2 ^ duh lol

the problem im having is that i just noticed that it only has that one jetpack and its pretty poopy so i figured ok no problem i'll just updated the ic2 on the pack... wrong, for some reason it keeps not being able to find it in the mod folder even tho its theirs unless the ic2 experimental just isnt updated past that point but im just hoping someone can help me cause i would really like lappacks and advancted nano chests and all that good stuff, so some one please helppp!!! please and thankys

darknighht257

Jul 29, 2019
i could just add it though right? well im tryin now but it didnt work but i only tryed one file so far so ima keep tryin so we'll see

darknighht257

Jul 29, 2019
thank you i found a file that ended up working[DOUBLEPOST=1396897289][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why not use MPS (which is in the pack) or another form of flying (like TC4 or AM2)?
well i ended up using gravysuit mod anyway but i use it with the glider so i barly use my jetpack too too much i mean i do but the gliders helps like even it out and its fast as hell lol thanks for your reply tho[DOUBLEPOST=1396897407][/DOUBLEPOST]
Add equivalent exchange so you can transmute iron into ender pearls, make an MPS.
thats with the mins i cant spell it and the philosipher stone right? cant spell that either lol and if it is, im about to look it up but if it is thank you very much for telling me the name of the mod cause i was kind of sad when this mod pack didnt have it in it so im deff going to add it. the mod pack im playin now is barly even considers direwolf20 anymore i have so many added mods lmao

TheAwesomater

Jul 29, 2019
thats with the mins i cant spell it and the philosipher stone right? cant spell that either lol and if it is, im about to look it up but if it is thank you very much for telling me the name of the mod cause i was kind of sad when this mod pack didnt have it in it so im deff going to add it. the mod pack im playin now is barly even considers direwolf20 anymore i have so many added mods lmao

You will probably need the minium stone. Have fun with cheaty transmutations :)

cobhalla

Jul 29, 2019
If you are in the dw20 pack for 1.6.4 you should have morph which lets you fly when you have killed a bat and been to the nether

Come work for the CobbleCo

darknighht257

Jul 29, 2019
If you are in the dw20 pack for 1.6.4 you should have morph which lets you fly when you have killed a bat and been to the nether

Come work for the CobbleCo

cobbleco?[DOUBLEPOST=1397319738][/DOUBLEPOST]
You will probably need the minium stone. Have fun with cheaty transmutations :)

oh i will XD lol i wish i knew the name of the mod when i first started the world cause the ender quarry is fricken awesome!!! and i was tryin to get ender pearls asap but it took my forever cause i made this whole like little autospawner room and made it like semiautomatted with a drawbridge door on one of the 4 sides than a piston atached to a redstone block that will stop the spawner from spawning at the flip of a switch and i made the all attached with wireless redstone so its nice and pretty looking lol
when all i would of had to do is get some logs lmao but the spawner thingy is nice.

p.s. do you guys have know how to keep endermens from telly away i like surrounded the whole darn little spawner room thingy with water and they spawn threw it still anyway and its very annoying idk if theirs maybe a block they cant telly threw or whatever but if you know of one that be awesome XD lol

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
cobbleco?[DOUBLEPOST=1397319738][/DOUBLEPOST]

oh i will XD lol i wish i knew the name of the mod when i first started the world cause the ender quarry is fricken awesome!!! and i was tryin to get ender pearls asap but it took my forever cause i made this whole like little autospawner room and made it like semiautomatted with a drawbridge door on one of the 4 sides than a piston atached to a redstone block that will stop the spawner from spawning at the flip of a switch and i made the all attached with wireless redstone so its nice and pretty looking lol
when all i would of had to do is get some logs lmao but the spawner thingy is nice.

p.s. do you guys have know how to keep endermens from telly away i like surrounded the whole darn little spawner room thingy with water and they spawn threw it still anyway and its very annoying idk if theirs maybe a block they cant telly threw or whatever but if you know of one that be awesome XD lol
Im guessing cobbleco is his tapatalk signature

darknighht257

Jul 29, 2019

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
dude this is so awesome, didnt try it out yet, but just looking at the forum page for it im excited! thanks a ton!

You're welcome! ;) Leave a like, while you're at it. :p

For me, the mod addon was summarised by this one quip on my thread:
Y33XA said: WHO CARES, I HAVE A POTATO POWERED JETPACK! SUICIDE BURNS HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE AWESOME!

^^ BTW, that's the tier-0 jetpack gaben was talking about... So, like I said, you're welcome

Reactions: darknighht257