Direwolf20 Fresh Install Error

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Grelwing

Jun 13, 2021
I just installed Direwolf20 1.16 - 1.10.1 when attempting to run the start.bat for the first time I get this error, which repeats non-stop until I close the command window. I've given it up to half an hour with no change.

The error is:
[Thread-1/WARN] [ne.mi.fm.co.ConfigFileTypeHandler/CONFIG]: Configuration file C:\Users\norto\Desktop\FTB Direwolf20\config\twilightforest-common.toml is not correct. Correcting

What could be wrong with a fresh install? I have changed literally nothing from the base installation so you think it'd just work

thexalien

Jan 17, 2021
Delete twilightforest-common.toml and twilightforest-client.toml in the config folder. On a fresh install, it should just work, but something must have happened. If that doesn't fix your issue please paste a whole log to try and further diagnose.

blynski

Jul 14, 2021
Same issue here. Fresh install, tried deleting twilightforest-common.toml and twilightforest-client.toml with no change. It recreates the .toml file and continues to spam the console with the same error "...twilightforest-common.toml is not correct. Correcting". It also appears to create backup files (.bak) of the .toml file every time the server runs. I tried to paste the log file but it says that it is too long. What is the preferred method of posting these?

thexalien

Jan 17, 2021
Same issue here. Fresh install, tried deleting twilightforest-common.toml and twilightforest-client.toml with no change. It recreates the .toml file and continues to spam the console with the same error "...twilightforest-common.toml is not correct. Correcting". It also appears to create backup files (.bak) of the .toml file every time the server runs. I tried to paste the log file but it says that it is too long. What is the preferred method of posting these?
Please create your own thread and use https://paste.feed-the-beast.com/ for your log and paste the link in your thread.