Direwolf20 crash

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

ganon5069

Jul 29, 2019
I was constructing my sorting room, i had placed a transmitter on the wall then middle clicked it by mistake, my game then promptly crashed and i haven't been able to access it.
Crash Report:

http://pastebin.com/T4QgK1Gy[/spoiler]

[Edit] turns out it was too big to fit onto the page.

D

Deleted member 38496

I've seen other people report similar issues with transmitters; from my own experience with middle-click crash bugs, there's no way to recover the world without external editors.

Furball75

Jul 29, 2019
If you don't mind loosing your inventory and know where your base is ,try deleting your player dat file in your save . it might work for you some people say it worked for them and others said it didn't

ganon5069

Jul 29, 2019
It didn't work either, i'm gonna see if replacing Level.dat with a fresh uncorrupted one will work..... I hope it does.

ganon5069

Jul 29, 2019
I have fixed my issue using MCedit, what you want to do is load it with MCedit and if it does load it means it isn't corrupt then you want to move your avatar to someplace else. This is what i did to make it work.

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
I have fixed my issue using MCedit, what you want to do is load it with MCedit and if it does load it means it isn't corrupt then you want to move your avatar to someplace else. This is what i did to make it work.
Just... anywhere? Or did you do somewhere far away? I'd like to know so I can advise people in the future.

D

Deleted member 38496

Just... anywhere? Or did you do somewhere far away? I'd like to know so I can advise people in the future.
If you move the player's location more than ten chunks away it shouldn't make a difference how far you move since the chunk won't be loaded.

ganon5069

Jul 29, 2019
i moved just outside the boundry of anything i had built. If you did build near spawn I'd recommend moving your spawn point too.

Status
Not open for further replies.