Direwolf20, breaking a colossus has caused me to get an internal server error upon trying to join.

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Meepithmancer

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Direwolf20, breaking a colossus has caused me to get an internal server error upon trying to join.
Launcher Version:
Latest Legacy (not curse)
Modpack:
Direwolf20 1.7.10
Modpack Version:
v1.10.0
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
After interacting with a factorization colossus, my entire computer froze, ctrl+alt+delete not working, etc. I forced shut down, as there was nothing else I could do. A day or two later, I launched my server so a friend could join. When I tried to join, I got an internal server error. After deleting my player.dat, all of the thaum and baub.dats, my ops.json file, as well as removing the corrupted chunks in MCedit, I still continue to get this issue. My log included is created after doing all of these things, so there should have been no record of me on the server. Still though, I was kicked.