[Direwolf20 5.0.1] Cannot place Energy Cell

Status
Not open for further replies.

eruvalar

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there.

After having built and filled my Energy Cell Frame, I cannot place it in the world. I tried being opped, but no luck.
Anyone any ideas?

carlfm

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having the same problem. I was had no problems before the update. I'm using the Direwolf pack and would like to know if this a known bug.

Denster91

Jul 29, 2019
Are you trying to place the one called "Energy Cell Frame(Full)"? If so, you need to actually craft it into a redstone energy cell, look up the recipe in NEI

carlfm

Jul 29, 2019
Derp de derp derp :confused: Thanks, Denster91! All is working well now.

Are you trying to place the one called "Energy Cell Frame(Full)"? If so, you need to actually craft it into a redstone energy cell, look up the recipe in NEI

eruvalar

Jul 29, 2019
Just came in here to clarify this too. Reading comprehension is a life skill. Thanks everyone!

Shogoon87

Jul 29, 2019
I've a problem with the recipe. I can't craft it on the normal crafting table. My recipe is: 3x Electrum Ingots, 2x Lead Ingots, 1x Redstone Reception Coil and the full Energy Cell Frame.

Vans321

Jul 29, 2019
you have to use an empty energy cell in the crafting table and then fill it with redstone using the liquid transposer

maxpowa

Jul 29, 2019
Shogoon87 said:
Redstone Reception Coil

That is your problem there, you should be using the Redstone Conductance Coil instead. They are very similar in appearance but perform different actions.

Shogoon87

Jul 29, 2019
Jep, it worked with this one .. so i think it was my fault. I build the redstone coil with goldingot and not with electrumingot :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.