Whitelist Server Direwolf20 1.7.10 Small Community Server (easy whitelist)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

LTSUChewie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- Chevy23
Will you be able to join teamspeak- yes
Why you want to join- I've always wanted to be in a good community and play together with people. Maybe do some recording.
What will you add to the community- My experience with many modpacks and my creativity when it comes to builds.
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- Too many to say and I can offer a huge range of builds. I know almost everything about big reactors, Tinkers; construct, thaumcraft and many more mods.

I hope I will be added to the server!!!:)

Matsuli

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to apply for myself and my friend

IGN- Matsuli, Maxadmiral
Will you be able to join teamspeak- Yeah
Why you want to join- We are looking for a server we can play on and this one looks nice. We haven't played on the newest updates and we are eager to try them out.
What will you add to the community- Friendly and helpful players
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- We are good at a large variety of mods, such as Applied Energestics, BC and IC. Everything about automatization!

saides

Jul 29, 2019
Im applying for both me and a friend

IGN- saides10/laserboy123
Why you want to join- want to come back to the ftb community and enjoy the mods again
What will you add to the community- helping out players that are i need of help and build on community projects
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- laserboy123: ic2, computercraft, big reactors
saides10: ic2, big reactors, forestry, AE2

SmirkNMerk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN-SmirkNMerc
Will you be able to join teamspeak- Yes
Why you want to join- I want to be in a good and stable community to play with.
What will you add to the community- I'm friendly and creative.
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- TE, Thaumcraft, IC, AE and MFR to name a few. I've been away from modded mine craft a little while and I'm interested in getting back and learning the new mods.

Galaxy Yin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- GalaxyYin
Why you want to join- I just want a small community to get to know different people and learn more about this mod pack
What will you add to the community- Kindness I guess I really dont know what else I would add i guess knowledge when I get some about this pack
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- I used to be good at the old updates but its been a while so im just now getting back into things

Mrknowitall

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- MrKnowItAll94441
Why you want to join- I'm looking for a server where i can either work with other people or bymyself and stilll have fun
What will you add to the community- I'm very good at figuring automated systems out
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- I'm great with Ae2 and all the tech mods in this pack

tjpowell7009

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- tjpowell7009, Spook_13
Will we be able to join teamspeak- yes
Why we want to join- would like a small server to play on and never have to worry about trolls
What will we add to the community- i dont know if we will add anything to the community but we are very social
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- tinker's construct

O2Hunter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- Streetgost / 3asypnwer
Will we be able to join teamspeak- Sure
Why we want to join- Love to play in a community and have nice talks/chats with other ppl, also would like to offer help and get helped.
What will you add to the community- We both are pretty experienced FTB players, we played alot when it first came out, so I guess we could help ppl out who are new to all this.
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- Me Streetgost, I am good at setting up Automations with Ae2 and 3asypwner is nice in a couple of things aswell, I could offer a Factory styled facility

AaronTheCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- aaron_Creeper
Will you be able to join teamspeak- Yes I will.
Why you want to join- I love to play on community minecraft servers (Private) with not so many people and to just enjoy myself as well as get to know other people.
What will you add to the community- I am very social as well as like to help people + the server in general.
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- I know a lot about a variety of different mods. The basics as well as the more advanced stuff.

FrequentAssassin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- FrequentAssassin
Why you want to join- to find a good server with people who are willing to help
What will you add to the community- someone who will help people any way i know how to
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- im good with thaumcraft and most of the others, and as for builds, im not good at making big nice things i mainly make small functional things

Hope to see you on there!

TehEpicPeanut

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- TehEpicPeanut
Why you want to join- Me and my friends used to play all the time but i took a break for a while and want to get back into it and this looks like a great server.
What will you add to the community- I could help people with their projects, and also with materials if they need.
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- I'm good with Thaumcraft, and the other magic based mods I also know how to use all of the other mods.

Smtgr14

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- Smtgr14
Will you be able to join teamspeak- Yes, even got it on my mobile in case of CPU failure
Why you want to join- I'm looking to play with others instead of just in SSP
What will you add to the community- Another person, but that's what everyone would add too. I can give my expertise and support to others. I'm more often seen helping others and assisting with their builds than working on my own stuff. I excel in technical design, not so much in aesthetics.
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- I am good at, well, all of them. I've been modding since the beta era of minecraft and have been managing a modpack with my younger brothers since then.