Whitelist Server Direwolf20 1.7.10 Small Community Server (easy whitelist)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Matt Gusciora

Jul 29, 2019
I just got a new DW20 1.7.10 sever that has 16gb of ram and 20 slots. Right now we are a small community that wants to grow. At this point there is usally only 1 person on at a time and want to improve that. NO GREIFING!! If you want to join fill out the info below and either comment or send me a pm. Would be nice if you could be on teamspeak.

IGN-
Will you be able to join teamspeak-
Why you want to join-
What will you add to the community-
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer-

legion565

Jul 29, 2019
I'd be interested

IGN: posiden5665
Teamspeak: probably not cause I don't have a mic for my computer
Why: to play the game?
What will I add: someone who is on your server
What mods: Idk I did a lot of stuff back when I had my own, I havent played any of the 1.7 mods yet

You guys got any restrictions in terms of items and such?

Emsaic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- Emsaic
Will you be able to join teamspeak- Yeah, I'm not sure about speaking, but maybe I will
Why you want to join-I've been looking for a whitelisted server, without griefers, and that is quite new, as I don't want to go somewhere that has huge buildings already made, and everyone is full of stuff
What will you add to the community- I could help people with their projects, and also with materials if they need.
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- I'm good with Thermal expansion, tinker constructs , and a bunch more, I can build automated mining systems, with smelting and that.

Matt Gusciora

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- Emsaic
Will you be able to join teamspeak- Yeah, I'm not sure about speaking, but maybe I will
Why you want to join-I've been looking for a whitelisted server, without griefers, and that is quite new, as I don't want to go somewhere that has huge buildings already made, and everyone is full of stuff
What will you add to the community- I could help people with their projects, and also with materials if they need.
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- I'm good with Thermal expansion, tinker constructs , and a bunch more, I can build automated mining systems, with smelting and that.

Accepted you will be added in the next 24 hours and please at first go get your own house at spawn, we are trying to make a town and mine and your own resources as we don't have much in our AE system.

Yammar256

Jul 29, 2019
IGN-yammar256
Will you be able to join teamspeak-Yes
Why you want to join-i need a community to play with it gets boring playing alone and i dont want to many people so a whilelist server is something im looking for
What will you add to the community-a freindly person :D
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer-im good with alot of the technical mods but when it comes to magic i suck

dja148

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- dja148
Will you be able to join teamspeak- yes
Why you want to join- to find a good server with people who are willing to help
What will you add to the community- someone who will help people any way i know how to
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- im good with thaumcraft and most of the others, and as for builds, im not good at making big nice things i mainly make small functional things

Matt Gusciora

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- dja148
Why you want to join- to find a good server with people who are willing to help
What will you add to the community- someone who will help people any way i know how to
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- im good with thaumcraft and most of the others, and as for builds, im not good at making big nice things i mainly make small functional things

Accepted you will be added in the next 24 hours and please at first go get your own house at spawn, we are trying to make a town and mine and your own resources as we don't have much in our AE system.

shadowed420

Jul 29, 2019
IGN-shadowed420
Will you be able to join teamspeak-If other people are on TS then yes i can
Why you want to join-Looking for a chill place to build and share
What will you add to the community-Experience been playing since classic and mods since before modpacks existed
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer-Many but im quite rusty with mods havnt used any in almost a year

Ekobko

Jul 29, 2019
ekobko
Will you be able to join teamspeak- Yes
Why you want to join- I want to join because i love playing modded mc and I am looking for a fun and good community to play it with!
What will you add to the community- Creative and very intelligent builds
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- Thermal expansion, Extra Utilities, Ic2, and Buildcraft. I use them to automate most of my builds!

rebel fire

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- rebel_fire8
Will you be able to join teamspeak-Yes
Why you want to join-looking for a new community old server started using greg tech and I don't like it.
What will you add to the community- small bit of experience and a friendly personallity
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer im really good with tinkers construct and as for builds I am mostly a jack of all trades and can set up fairly decent power systems.

Stickbabiga

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- stickbabiga
Will you be able to join teamspeak- yes although I think my headset receiver might be dying. (Logitech has almost non-existent customer support)
Why you want to join- FTB can get boring in Single Player, and I need to learn all the new stuff in 1.7. Really like co-op gameplay.
What will you add to the community- I'm going to answer this question by stating my strengths and weaknesses. I'm good at decoration and design, and know how to get far in the game. What I'm NOT good at is getting started/making temp bases. Usually I just hide in a hole in the ground and build my castle outside and never move into it because the server dies by that point or the modpack updates. Again, would like co-op.
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- Whatever still exists in 1.7 that was in 1.6 I can handle with ease. I can build pretty much whatever (within reason).

gigimooshi2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- gigimooshi2
Why you want to join- after 30000000000000000 tries to get my friends to play minecraft i deiceded that it isn't worth it i want to play with pros
What will you add to the community- Maybe a workshop for everyone to use with an public ME system
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- Thaumcraft- finished 4 times ExtraUti- Watched too much Direwolf AE- its AE... Buildcraft- #Tekkit IC2- #Tekkit and Thermalexp- Basic & adv.
builds? my base i going to be a duengon for you guys to enjoy:D

Update 1- ho right i forgot botnia bloodmagic and witchrey as mods that i am good at

Update 2- 1/12/2014 still waiting still alive

Update 3- 2/12/2014 still waiting

Update 4- 4/12/2014 hello?

Update 5- 9/12/2014 More mods that i forgot :D - BigReactors- made all kinds of reactors in my past EnderIO- saw the full tutorial of direwolf20 from the start to the end but sadly didn't have the time to expirence playing with it MineFactoryReloded- Played with it alot in the past mostly in survival maps PneumatiCraft- Played with it in the past for a survival map ProjectRed- Made alot of machines using that mod TinkersConstract- Know it from A-Z :D
And also i know all Thaumcraft Addons that are in the server
23/2/15-hello?

10/3/15-????

Last edited:

turboash08

Jul 29, 2019
IGN-turboash08
Will you be able to join teamspeak-can join but got no mic
Why you want to join-been looking for decent server for a while
What will you add to the community-got some knowledge on some mods and enjoying helping out other peoples builds
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer-no way round some of the mods

SpiffyBass

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- SpiffyBass

Will you be able to join teamspeak- Absolutely.

Why you want to join- I've been playing by myself so much that I got bored, then I played with a friend until we got bored, and now I want to play on a server where I can meet new people that are good with mods and can have decent conversation about the game. Basically, I want a good community where I can play and talk with people without needing to worry about unfriendly people.

What will you add to the community- I can build (As in I can make a cube and live in it), help others with mods if they don't understand, I'm often more than willing to help with community builds, like a large workshop or supplying materials for buildings, and all that kinda stuff. I just wanna help wherever I can, as long as i'm not busy. ;3

What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- For the most part i'm very comfortable with all of the technical mods (Applied Energistics, Thermal Expansion, BuildCraft, IndustrialCraft, Ender IO, etc.), but i'm lacking in the magic mods. The only magic mod I'm extremely familiar with would be Thaumcraft. As for buildings, I can really do anything I'm asked to, but it probably won't be pretty. I'm more about how something works over how something looks, if that makes sense.

Hope I can join the community. :D

Last edited:

Skarate

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- SKarate
Will you be able to join teamspeak- Maybe, depends on how active it is and how active my mates are.
Why you want to join- Looking for a server that won't be down every week and rolled back to the previous week.
What will you add to the community- Knowledge and in game aid if I can provide it.
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- I am good at most mods in the pack, as far as builds go, I like to experiment.

davyXD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- DavyXD
Will you be able to join teamspeak- I will be able to join, might not talk because of background noices.
Why you want to join- I'm just looking for a whitelisted friendly server without griefers.
What will you add to the community- I know most of the mods and good at alot of them.
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- I'm good with all the tech mods, and bloodmagic

Gunner3564

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- Gunner3564
Will you be able to join teamspeak- Yes, I always love having a community
Why you want to join- I am wanting to join because, I would like to start playing modded again, I have played to much singleplayer and now i would like to be apart of a community.
What will you add to the community- I'ma great builder, have play a lot of modded in the past can help new people, Im a nice and friendly person to be around
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- Like i mention before I'm a great builder and have played a lot of modded, my favorite mods are: Chisel, Carpenters blocks, Botania, Thermal Expansion, and Tinkers Construct
I hope to be seeing you on the server

Millez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- MIllez171
Will you be able to join teamspeak- Yes and i have a Mic so i can chat :)

Why you want to join- I've never played on a server before and was looking for a nice whitelist server i could find some people to talk minecraft with :p

What will you add to the community- Good knowledge for mods.. I'm a good chatty person and love to be a part of a team/community and i'm always willing to help in anyway i can

What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- I know most mods on the pack very well.. there are a few Ive not got into yet like botanica but by the time you would have read this i will be mid way through on my solo player. I love to landscape in survival .. something rewarding about building a massive land bridge. I also like the build very steampunky buildings

Majorskater2k

Jul 29, 2019
I'd be interested

Ign - majorskater2k
Teamspeak - yes
Why - bored of solo play
What - some mod knowledge
Mods - all

Hope to hear back soon

BricksHouse

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- supercocoapuff
Will you be able to join teamspeak- maybe but I'm on mac and last time i checked its only PC (I have Skype though)
Why you want to join- I prefer playing on servers because I get bored on single player worlds. Im looking for a smaller server where i don't need to worry about getting griefed or having stuff stolen
What will you add to the community- hopefully build some public machines, farms etc.
What mods are you good at and what builds can you offer- Im pretty good with a lot of the mods, my favourite is forestry and extra bees. I like to automate things and build small item "factories."
Hope to see you on the server soon! :)