Problem [Direwolf20 1.7.10] Pre-Generating World

ToastCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Hello FTB!

I'm starting up a FTB DW20 server, but I'm having a lot of trouble pre generating my world. Normally I would just run Worldborder or something similar and wait untill everything is generated. But for some reason it doesn't want to do it this time.

Whenever I'm using for example: WorldBorder, I use the fill command. It works for a little while (about 2 min). After that, it just kicks me from the server ( It will say: Timed out ). The server will stay online, but I can't reconnect to the server anymore. Commands don't work on the console either. It just freezes, doesn't log errors, nothing. I tried this on 2 different machines. Just can't seem to get it working.
After this I have to kill the server to get it running again.

I'm currently running Kcauldron(latest) on CB 1.7.10.
Running the plugins:
-Essentials
-Ptweaks
-Vault
-Pex
-Worldborder

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?
What plugin/Mod did you use in Direwolf20 to Pre-generate the world?
Does anyone know why it's acting up like this?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
Admin Commands Toolbox should be able to pregen chunks. I have tried it once and it looked like the server froze but after a while it started responding again.

Reactions: ToastCraft

ToastCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Admin Commands Toolbox should be able to pregen chunks. I have tried it once and it looked like the server froze but after a while it started responding again.

I'll take a look at it again! Thank you. I'm not quite sure how the Admin Commands Toolbox works though, the description is kinda vague.
If I would like a radius of 7500 Blocks starting from spawn in my overworld. What do I type in?

Thanks in advance!

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
/pregenspawn 30 would pregen the world around the spawn with a radius of 30 chunks. You just need to convert the 7500 blocks into chunks