Direwolf20 1.7.10 - Anti Grief?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Obsidia

Jul 29, 2019
Were having a Server with friends and everyone has their own base. Im playing together with a friend in a void age and were pretty far into the modpack. But we dont want anybody to be able to do anything there. ( They already have a Teleport point into the world. ) Is there something like "Modular Force Field" in this modpack? - Or just anything that doenst allows them to move there / enter, or destroy/break/ interact with something?

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
Were having a Server with friends and everyone has their own base. Im playing together with a friend in a void age and were pretty far into the modpack. But we dont want anybody to be able to do anything there. ( They already have a Teleport point into the world. ) Is there something like "Modular Force Field" in this modpack? - Or just anything that doenst allows them to move there / enter, or destroy/break/ interact with something?
If they are your friends why would you need It?

Gesendet von meinem D6603 mit Tapatalk

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
If they are your friends why would you need It?

I was gonna say "you really haven't had friends have you" but that kinda sounded too mean.
If you are a bloke especially your mates can be at times literal ballaches. The term who needs enemies comes to mind. Being dicks to your friends and taking the piss is often a hard held male tradition, for better or worse... mostly worse.

In the real world not even friend status guarantees trust.

Either that or Im the one who has actually never had friends lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
If you are running a server for more than yourself, put in the effort if you havnt down so to getting it working with McMyAdmin. This lets you schedule regular backups at least.

Next, running on a Forge server you don't get access (as I understand things) to a lot of bukkit plugins that vanilla servers use to control permissions. However there are permissions mods like 'MyTown2' that run on forge that allow players to claim towns (And plots within towns)

Last edited:

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
I was gonna say "you really haven't had friends have you" but that kinda sounded too mean.
If you are a bloke especially your mates can be at times literal ballaches. The term who needs enemies comes to mind. Being dicks to your friends and taking the piss is often a hard held male tradition, for better or worse... mostly worse.

If i'd just say looks like you didnt would that be mean?

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Just make your teleport point drop interlopers straight into the void.

Then have your own private teleporter in a hidden location, maybe somewhere in the nether or end. Anyone who tries to visit you dies hilariously and you still have indirect access to the overworld.

Obsidia

Jul 29, 2019

We're all just trolls. Thats all. I trust them. Im a troll myself. But trolls stay trolls.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
We're all just trolls. Thats all. I trust them. Im a troll myself. But trolls stay trolls.
So you trust them to be trolls.
Sounds legit lol.

You might wanna try pnematicraft security stations. They act like mffs ones but are a lot less secure as they are designed to be hacked DeusX style. Ever found a Nuke Virus in dungeon loot, thats for pnematicraft hacking.
That being said you can make the system pretty robust so it can't be hacked super easy. If your mates for some reason avoid pnematicraft it will be pretty much impossible for them to hack out of range security terminals.