Whitelist Server Direwolf20 (1.7.10,1.0.3) WHITELISTED

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Anthony Pearman

Jul 29, 2019
1. Ign?
2. Age?
3. How long you been playing?
4. Favorite mod(s)?
5. How long you play daily?
6. Why do you want to join a small based server?
7.Mic?
8.Skype so i can contact you?
9.Your Knowledge with mods

Last edited:

Levytskyy

Jul 29, 2019
GN: Levytskyy
Mic: yes
Preferred Job: if this means what i think it means i would have to say mod designer. i love building complex contraptions with everything this mod has to offer
Why I want to join: I like playing with others and since you are asking about a mic you probably want to play in a close community
My knowledge with mods: I have been playing mod packs for years now

Ghiojo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ghiojo
Mic: Yep
Preferred Job: Preferred job? hm... idk what it means but if it is what i think it is... dont have decided it yet xD got a year more to think about that!
Why I want to join: Mostly beacuse i would want to join a good Direwolf20 whitelisted server, there arent much good ones out there, i would like to join a nice, friendly community in this modpack that has tons of things to do and to have lots of fun with people!
My knowledge with mods: Lets say Thaumcraft is my b*tch! xD mostly magic mods are my strenght but also know some tech, even though im not the type of guy that makes the quantum in 5 mins xD, i play with mods a lot and im even trying to build a modpack! but well thats sugar from other bag, mostly i have a lot of experience with mods
Other stuff you need to know: Im a good builder, I like to keep everything as neat as possible and also my mother language is spanish so i might have some grammar errors and stuff, please have me patience!

jakeplos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jakeplos
Mic: yah
Preferred Job: I have no clue
Why I want to join: I think it would be pretty chill to have a small community of people to play the game with
My knowledge with mods: Im pretty pro with blood magic and i know bits and pieces of other mods

Last edited:

Tristeal

Jul 29, 2019
GN: Tristeal
Mic: Yes
Preferred Job: I dont know what this means
Why I want to join: Looking for a nice and friendly community to be a part of :3
My knowledge with mods: I have been playing various mod packs for years, but excited to play a 1.7.10 mod pack, not sure what mods are in this pack, but expect its the usual with a few new ones :)

seongmin kang

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: zadiend12
how long have you been playing? for 5 years now.
my favourite mods: tinker's construct, thermal expansion and blood magic etc. (dont want to name all of them.
mic: yes
preferred job: helping out people on the server.
why i want to join: i really dont enjoy unwhitelisted server, random people join and start griefing and i am sick of it. i want to join a whitelist community, so i can play without any worries.
my knowledge with mods: pretty much most mods,i have been playing modpacks ever since tekkit classic.

XanQoS

Jul 29, 2019
1. Ign: XanQoS
2. Age: 17
3. How long you been playing: Since Alpha (when the game started to become popular)
4. Favorite mod(s): I love to play with most of the mods but AE2 is my favorite because you can do so much with it
5. How long you play daily: If theres nothing else to do about 1-2h (sometimes longer)
6. Why do you want to join a small based server: Im looking for a server with a small active and friendly community because of less lag and this way you get to know each other better
7.Mic: yes
8.Skype so i can contact you: johannes.hellmundt
Its faster to list the mods i dont know that good :D
New Buildcraft, New IC2, Forestry (except bees), factorization, Railcraft, Witchery

O2Hunter

Jul 29, 2019
1. Ign?
2. Age?
3. How long you been playing?
4. Favorite mod(s)?
5. How long you play daily?
6. Why do you want to join a small based server?
7.Mic?
1. Streetgost
2. 16yrs
3. Since Alpha 1.0.0
4. Applied Energistics
5. 3-5 Hours
6. Bad Experience on Public Servers
7. Yes
8. Itsabrian
9. Pretty good, advanced stuff and basics.

iTzJimmEH

Jul 29, 2019
1. Ign : iTzJimmEH
2. Age : 22
3. How long you been playing : I've played minecraft ever since the browser alpha version but FTB only as of recently
4. Favorite mod(s) : Would be Ender IO
5. How long you play daily : about 2-4 hours per day on the weekdays
6. Why do you want to join a small based server : I want to meet people and be able to make new friends
7.Mic : I do have a microphone
8.Skype so i can contact you : same as IGN but I don't really use it as much due to the lack of need for it.
9.Your Knowledge with mods : I understand IC2 and EnderIO fairly well.

occelot666

Jul 29, 2019
1. Occelot666
2. Age: 33
3. How long you been playing: 4 years or so
4. Favorite mod(s): thaumcraft, AE
5. How long you play daily: as much as i can
6. Why do you want to join a small based server: the game is more fun when a small grp gets to know each other
7.Mic? yes and ts3 server
8.Skype so i can contact you? dont use skype
9.Your Knowledge with mods: i consider myself to have a pretty good knowledge with most mods

FragMaster27

Jul 29, 2019
1. Ign? FragMaster27
2. Age? 18
3. How long you been playing? 3-4 years
4. Favorite mod(s)? Tinkers Construct
5. How long you play daily? 2-4 hours
6. Why do you want to join a small based server? I want to be around active players and i just don't like crowded servers
7.Mic? yes
8.Skype so i can contact you? FragMaster27
9.Your Knowledge with mods: I have basic knowledge and would like to learn about other mods.

sllimzy

Jul 29, 2019
1. Ign sllimzy
2. Age 27
3. How long you been playing? couple years of and on
4. Favorite mod(s)? tinkers construct
5. How long you play daily? nearly all day
6. Why do you want to join a small based server? due to recent health issues,i have become bed bound. so looking to make online friends to have a good laugh with.
7.Mic?yes
jay_sllim
9.Your Knowledge with mods? pretty good I like to play about with most mods

Cik

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cik_
Skype: Cik_ but Don't use it, but TS, and not all that often since this is an end-of-day relaxation game for me, but have had mixed experiences on public servers.
Preferred Job: Really not looking for a job, but to build, and create while taking advantage of the modpack to its' fullest :)
Why I want to join: Ive had mixed experiences on a publlic server, and am looking for a semi-social private server to contribute build ideas and help to other members, as well as to relax and build in myself.
My knowledge with mods: A couple years, then a break, and coming back to experience all the new updates and changes. I dabble in each modpack.
Other stuff you need to know: I'm a pretty decent builder and power creativist. While I try to be creative, I also try to remain very practical.

Galaxy Yin

Jul 29, 2019
1. Ign? GalaxyYin
2. Age? 18
3. How long you been playing? not too long
4. Favorite mod(s)? Dont have a favorite
5. How long you play daily? i can platy for 4 hours a day if need be if not longer
6. Why do you want to join a small based server? Love small servers because of the cool people you meet
7.Mic? Yes
8.Skype so i can contact you? jacobnigh
9.Your Knowledge with mods Experiments with things here and there also a lot of reading to understand the mods that I want to use.

JJ_Soilder

Jul 29, 2019
1. Ign? jj_soilder
2. Age? 16
3. How long you been playing? 3 years, mostly modded but with some vanilla
4. Favorite mod(s)? Thaumcraft, Botania, AE2, Ender IO, Witchery, Extra Utilities
5. How long you play daily? I play for like 8-10 hours on the weekend and durning the summer 4-6 hours during the week
6. Why do you want to join a small based server? I like playing with a small community and I don't want to get grieved, also my old server I played on closed, so I really want another like it.
7.Mic? Yes
8.Skype so i can contact you? jj_soilder
9.Your Knowledge with mods: I know a lot about magic and tech, I am very good with thaumcraft, and can set up an AE system but still need work on that one, I know a lot about ender io and some big reactors, also thermal expansion I know very well

ytpsurp

Jul 29, 2019
1. Ign? YTPslurp
2. Age? 14
3. How long you been playing? 1 year
4. Favorite mod(s)? direwolf20
5. How long you play daily? 14 hours
6. Why do you want to join a small based server? I like playing with other people
7.Mic? yes
8.Skype so i can contact you? benjaslurp69
9.Your Knowledge with mods not very much but i would really like to learn

fastwings

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fastwings1
Preferred Job: no idea have fun and play
Why I want to join:dont like big server and limitations or p2w in some server i like have fun know the ppl and buils and explore dont really in the work of pvp
. love build big:)
My knowledge with mods: mostly in tech mods and like explore the mods so ...
Other stuff you need to know: like build big or trade items and frindly

xiirossiix

Jul 29, 2019
1. Ign? no sorry
2. Age? 21
3. How long you been playing? 2010
4. Favorite mod(s)? mfr ae2 and ender io
5. How long you play daily? 4 hrs a day
6. Why do you want to join a small based server? big servers have to many people that mess about to much and looking for a nice little mc famliy to play along wiht
7.Mic? yes
8.Skype so i can contact you? xiirossiix
9.Your Knowledge with mods very very good with tech mods love to do big builds and complex things

Zanthea

Jul 29, 2019
1. Ign _Zanthea_
2. Age 29
3. How long you been playing? Been playing minecraft since Alpha , Played a few mod packs a few years ago but never really got into them , so trying again now :)
4. Favorite mod(s)? Ender IO
5. How long you play daily? A few hours a day ,sometimes more depending on life
6. Why do you want to join a small based server? I am looking for a small little community of friendly people to join , not really a fan of big servers.
7.Mic? Nope
8.Skype so i can contact you? Don't use skype , so please send me an IM on here if I am accepted :)
9.Your Knowledge with mods? Although I have played a few packs in the past I definitely consider myself more on the noob when it comes to a lot of mods , but am wanting to learn ^^

CulDoes

Jul 29, 2019
1. Ign? CulDoes
2. Age? 14
3. How long you been playing? 4 years
4. Favorite mod(s)? IC2, forestry, Buildcraft
5. How long you play daily? 2 or more hours
6. Why do you want to join a small based server? I enjoy playing the game but when your with other players it just makes the game more enjoyable and to be able to play as a community is amazing
7.Mic? Yes, sennheiser, pc 330 g4me
8.Skype so i can contact you? culchannel
9.Your Knowledge with mods I have quite a big knowledge of most of the mods in the modpack