Whitelist Server Direwolf20 1.7.10 1.0.3 New Server 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustin18232

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there I'm looking to have a small to medium size server. Just want a community of people to have fun and make some awesome stuff. I am 24 and I would like to play with other people my age so this is a 18+ server. A mic would be nice but not needed. Server is on 24/7 with back ups every 30 mins.

-No Griefing
-No PVP (unless both players agree to it)
-No Stealing
-No banned items
-No disabled mods

If you would like to join please leave this info.

1. Ign
2. Age
3. How long you been playing
4. Favorite mod(s)
5. How long you play daily
6. Why do you want to join a small based server?

Elvvood

Jul 29, 2019
1. elvvood
2. 24
3. Since just after the nether was introduced in alpha.
4. Microblocks for the aesthetic enhancement, and Thaumcraft for being uniquely fun for me.
5. It depends. If I get into the community, I'll probably get on at least once a day. In general, I get really engaged in MC and I will put hours into a project, and then it wanes a bit, but then it the interest comes back.
6. I prefer a small group of people to a large group. Makes things seem more cohesive.

HiddenOwner

Jul 29, 2019
1. Ign: HiddenOwner
2. Age 29
3. How long you been playing A couple of years
4. Favorite mod(s): Tinkers and AE2
5. How long you play daily: I play off and on. for the last few months I have been playing daily and want to play with other people.
6. Why do you want to join a small based server? Really, I do videos on youtube. I don't need to do them on the server if its not wanted but would like to play with other people. But if its cool I can do vids with the other players :)

Datafox

Jul 29, 2019
1. Ign: datafox
2. Age: 19
3. How long you been playing: years and years, I bought Minecraft back in beta days and started playing with mods back in 1.2.5. I also used to play infiniminer and brominer before Minecraft even existed
4. Favorite mod(s): Thermal Expansion, Applied Energistics, Thaumcraft
5. How long you play daily: Can't say about daily but at least 10 hours weekly, more and less depending on how busy I'm with school and music
6. Why do you want to join a small based server?: I've always loved small servers with friendly communities. I just love the feeling when you know everybody and can joke around and have fun with them. You just can't have that in a public server

WildStarOrion

Jul 29, 2019
1. WildStarOrion
2. 40
3. Been playing since techit came out always liked the technical mods
4. Favorite mod(s): Thermal Expansion and Forestry with some Thaumcraft in there
5. How long you play daily: Generally about 2 to 5 hours depends on the day, I travel a lot for work some minecraft is a game I can play on my laptop after a long day in the office
6. Why do you want to join a small based server? Small communities have always been better than the large servers. Less hassles and people like to help each other out.

toudi

Jul 29, 2019
1. Toudimg2
2. 31
3. Been playing modded minecraft for a few years and vanilla even longer.
4. Favorite mods: AE2, all kind of technical mods and Thaumcraft.
5. How long you play daily: depends, ussualy an hour or two, as work and other activities allows.
6. Why do you want to join a small based server? Would like to play with a small friendly community and not worry about my stuff being stolen.

DaTa___

Jul 29, 2019
1. DaTa___
2. 24
3. Been playing for a few years
4. Favorite mod(s): AE, Thermal Expansion
5. I'm spending 1-2 hours daily
6. Looking for a fresh, not public-like server

Levi Davis

Jul 29, 2019
1. Ign: rmx614
2. Age:21
3. How long you been playing: about 2 years
4. Favorite mod(s):AE2, Extrautilites, and MFR
5. How long you play daily: 2 to 3 hour depending on my work.
6. Why do you want to join a small based server? its fun and single player gets boring and build start getting dull and I love playing with people used to run servers myself. plus I want to get back into making videos on youtube and I would love to do a massive collaboration with ppl

Last edited:

PowerfulMoss

Jul 29, 2019
1. powerfulmoss, hanstand and Taymeister
2. All 25
3. 4-5 years
4. Ender IO, Thaumcraft, Botania
5. 1-8 hrs (evenings and weekends)
6. Based in UK and would like to play on a small mature server with likeminded folk.

ChieftainCarter

Dec 30, 2013
MI, USA
1. ChieftainCarter
2. 19
3. Since 1.4 pre-release
4. OLD Favourites: Thaumcraft, IndustrialCraft, MFR, and TE.
NEW Favourites: Botania, ExtraUtilities, BigReactors, and Factorization.
5. Mostly every weekday, some weekends depending if I'm busy or not.
6. I thoroughly enjoy small servers, typically because there isn't as hard on servers/client experience, and I enjoy chatting with a small group of people rather than a heavy load. Servers like these have grown to me for ages.

One Question of Mine: Where is the server located/being hosted from, and what are its specs?
(Just curious).

Dustin18232

Jul 29, 2019
Levi Davis sorry about that. You, powerfulmoss, hanstand, Taymeister, and ChieftainCarter are all now whitelisted enjoy!

tjeulink

Jul 29, 2019
1. tjeulink
2. 19
3. years and years. i had a succesfull classic server before you could buy minecraft.
4. industrialcraft(prefer with gregtech) computercraft and a whole lot more.
5. i stopped playing a few years ago due to medical issues and only played a hour a week, im trying to refind my motivation for it. i have a lot of leisure time and i plan on spending that on ftb. so about 4 hours a day i would say.
6. because i just wanna play with people in a small community, i love building like transport systems/ trading systems etc and like have a little community and contribute to that. i just cant find that on a public server and none of my friends play it atm.

blomstrand98

Jul 29, 2019
1. Ign blomstrand98
2. Age 18
3. How long you been playing 2 years
4. Favorite mod(s) applied, thermal
5. How long you play daily 4-5 hours
6. Why do you want to join a small based server? because i like to play with people and i hate griefers so a small server is better :)

Xerocry

Jul 29, 2019
1. Xerocry
2. 19
3. Around 3 years
4. EnderIO, AE2
5. Maybe 4-5 hours
6. I'm looking for small server with mature people to play modded minecraft and automate everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.