Direwolf20 1.6.4 v 1.0.12 update barrel AE bug

OrangeHatKidd

Jul 29, 2019
The server I use updated the DW20 modpack to 1.0.12 and since then items in barrels connected to Applied Energistics storage bus's don't show up in the terminal. I've tried to taking items out and putting them back and I've made sure that the settings on my storage bus's were correct. I know that they are connected because when I take a stack of items out of a barrel and put it into a terminal the items show up back inside the barrel. Has anyone had this problem before?

If you need clarification or pictures feel free to ask!

Thanks,

-Orangehatkidd

IMarvinTPA

Jul 29, 2019
The factorization mod developer did some redesign of his mod and they just don't work any more with storage busses. Import busses on the bottom and export busses on the top work. If you have the barrels mod, the busses work on the bottom or the top by default. You can get them to work on the sides if you edit the config file.

Good luck.
IMarv

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
JABBA barrels should work(Does the DW pack have them?) And Deep Storage Units definitely do.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
It does not but the monster or horizons pack has them. If you have downloaded either of them then just use the version from either of those packs.

Mwhahahaha28

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah i have the same issue, I'm on v1.0.13, it also seems AE priority isn't 100% either as my systems wants to put everything it collects and crafts into the ME Condenser (or the high tech trash can) via storage bus(with it only set to allow 6 items through as well and still all items still go through) dispite my main storage drives having a higher priority; anyone have any ideas?