[Direwolf20 1.6.4] Uses for Logs?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
On the server I play on, we have had an oak tree farm running 24/7 for a while now, originally Logs, Saplings and apples each went into barrels, and excess was voided. Saplings were used for Biomass, logs and apples weren't used.

I switched it up 2 days ago so instead of voiding excess, it went into a partitioned ME drive (64k, only holds logs, saplings and apples, not fuzzy)

However, it's full.
It has just under 500 apples, no saplings, and 63k Logs.

We have the logs going into 2 coke ovens to make charcoal and creosote, but it's quite slow, and we really have no idea what to do with all these logs. We don't want to void them, it seems like a waste.

Any ideas as to what we could use 63,000+ oak logs for?

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I decided to not bother with microblocks, too lazy to set up autocrafting that accounts for saws breaking etc. So I'm just autocrafting into planks and recycling, although I'm using the scrap for fertilizer, not UU.

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Also, completely unrelated question, but I don't really want to spam up the forum with separate threads.

I'm trying to setup autocrafting fertilizer using 1 fertilizer and 2 scrap, but I also need the AE system automatically resupplying my MFR fertilizer machine with said fertilizer.
The problem I'm having, is the ME Interface supplying the Fertilizer machine takes all of the Fertilizer from the system before it has chance to use it to make more.

EDIT: Nevermind, just discovered the wonder of level emiters

Last edited:

Mysticmage11

Jul 29, 2019
BURN IT IN FIRE.

Just kidding, backport to 1.2.5 and add EE2.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409877297.432174.jpg

Reactions: null123

Loxinnightwalker

Jul 29, 2019
Two words... Steam Boiler! start making the logs into charcoal, or even the thaumcraft coalish thing direwolf20 used and get even more power out of it.