Direwolf20 1.6.4 pack not installing properly

FendishLion

Jul 29, 2019
The pack hasn't officially been released yet, the version showing up in the launcher is broken according to their twitter account. They recommend deleting those files and reinstalling when the mod is officially released.

Darc

Jul 29, 2019
Used the horizon pack downloaded the server files put the mods and configs in and it worked.Just the ftb server not downloading the mods or forge to install, nothing wrong with the launcher http://pastebin.com/4T5GCrhu

Cory Morgan

Jul 29, 2019
There will be an announcement made (most likely on the FTB Team twitter Here (click)) when the pack is fully onto the launcher and working at a functional state for distribution.

Last edited:

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
aX9NCMl.png

Nymall

Jul 29, 2019
Funny thing is, I just had the opposite problem. The launcher downloaded all the mods, but failed to download minecraft and hung in a half-done state. After a couple of tries starting from the feed the beast launcher, I navigated to the folder to find it completely empty save for the Mods and Config folders. I've deleted the install and I'm trying again from scratch.

Edit: I've just finished re-downloading it, and it's hanging again. The normal Popup where it downloads minecraft is not present, and the Console window spit out this(not sure if it's relevant):

debug: retaining modpack file: C:\Users\Hivemind\AppData\Roaming\ftblauncher\ModPacks\Direwolf20_1_6_4\Direwolf20.zip

I've got to go make dinner, I'll check back when I'm done to see if anything changed.

Addendum: The Second Install worked. Took well over a hour to just get the second part of the installation done, but it's fixed and runs. Yay for heavy traffic!

Last edited: