Direwolf20 1.6.4 pack beta biomes issue

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Techattack123

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever i create a world and set it as biomes o plenty world, there are only a few biomes from the mod. The biomes are the heathland, sacred springs, magic forest, cherry tree forest and a few others however I am wondering why there are no other biomes from the mod since the mod contains something like 80 mods. I remember in unleashed playing in a bunch of different biomes.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
A lot of the biomes have been disabled in the config file, not sure why. Check 'Direwolf20_1_6_4\minecraft\config\biomesoplenty\biomegen.cfg' to enable them.

BallisticMunky

Jul 29, 2019
You would need to open that file he referenced in a text editor and make changes.

Not pretending I know the intentions of the ModPack config files, but in my experiences, having too many biomes enabled causes issues when you want to go find one of those biomes that you enabled ... lol ... say you enabled all 80, just think of trying to find a Cherry Blossom biome amongst all those. It's best to try and keep the list to a smaller number, but the config file is there to make that smaller number whatever you want it to be which is cool.