Direwolf20 1.6.4 Mod Problem

ralshadenmoon

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

Looking to install something like bukkitforge or MCPC+ for the direwolf20 1.6.4 modpack.
Tried finding the correct versions which then I installed but either the server crashes and it doesnt load any of the mods at all. Would somebody tell me a compatible pack so i can get plugins onto my FTB server?

OR

If there's none compatible for the 1.6.4 what version of direwolf would I have to go back to? Since I tried getting 1.5 V2 I believe it was. Each time I try to download it tells me thing when I click download server "Looks like something has gone wrong, please try again later!" So any assistance would be great!

Also once I go back to 1.5.2 what forge/mcpc+ would work for 1.5.2?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
Post your crash report when you start it with mcpc, be sure to use mcpc as the server.jar it is not a mod.

ralshadenmoon

Jul 29, 2019
Currently at a convention right now, Will reload server up and C&P error for ya. Also after deleting the railcraft mod the server loaded up but then it said on my client there was 4 item id's that were conflicting with one another. I'll grab that info as well when I launch the server again. I'll be able to get this stuff on this coming sunday Late Afternoon/evening.

Luke_H

Jul 29, 2019
The latest stable build of MCPC+ uses a forge version that is too new for half of the mods in the modpack.
Just use build #181 and that was perfectly and smoothly with the Direwolf20 1.6.4 modpack.

Let me know how you get on!

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
Connor the jar contains the forgemodloader log, server log and crash report log as well. Also included is a readme that explains a few things as well.
Server Specs, 32 GB, Intel Xeon 8 Core 3.6 ghz i think. 1terrabyte harddrive.

https://www.mediafire.com/?525s54x2n48vrzp
I suggest pastebin.com not many people will download that.

Also did you mean the Minecraft folder? The .jar is not a directory and doesn't have logs in it. Mcpc is the server jar. You replace the current one with mcpc, also try what @Luke_H said.

ralshadenmoon

Jul 29, 2019
Willdo Connor.

Anyways I got MCPC to work. Though when I try using Direwolf20 1.0.8 with MCPC build 181 or newer it crashes on me, but when I use 1.0.6 it runs just fine.

Any reason why?