Whitelist Server Direwolf20 1.5v2 (1.1.3)|Australian|Whitelist|Mature24+|PvE|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

McOwnage

Jul 29, 2019
I have reset the server it only reset this morning it upgraded to 4gig make sure your running direwolf 1.5v2 (v1.1.3)

Terrorcotta211

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there.
I have been looking for an Aussie direwolf20 server since i started using ftb, but most the servers are overseas and the bandwidth is a little too high for my liking.
I am 19 years old (yes i know a little under 24, but ill be 20 in November if age is an issue) and am from south of Perth, WA.
My IGN is Terrorcotta211.
Been on a few servers before but are mostely swamped with young teens or kids and am looking for a more mature gaming environment.
Any chance that i can be whitelisted? If not due to my age i understand completely.
Hope to join you guys sometime. :)

Navatalin

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, i'd like to apply to get whitelisted for your server.

Age - 28
location - Victoria
IGN Navatalin

I've been playing minecraft since early beta and have enjoyed the FTB packs since they came out, I used to run some private servers for friends but due to time commitments at university I have not been able to keep up with that. Just looking for a nice server to relax on with some nice people.

Mutchylol

Jul 29, 2019
Age - 20
Location - Rocky QLD
IGN: Mutchylol

Been looking for a server trying to get back into FTB, I came back after waiting a while for the new mod packs to be brought out then lost interest when they finally came. But now I'm trying to get back into FTB

McOwnage

Jul 29, 2019
Ok thanks all for applying but currently 12 players on 4 gig seems to just keep up and theres not enough funding to upgrade server with exspensive bandwidth costs in australia. So sorry to those who didnt make the whitelist if and when funding is increased we will open a few more slots and i will post here for more applications thanks again.

Fannel

Jul 29, 2019
Hey would be awesome to join your mature server I'm 21 I live north of Brisbane if there are any spots open would be willing to let everyone to use my 10 slot teamspeak server if possible. IGN :Fannel

Elite_Warrior2

Jul 29, 2019
hi im jayden from nsw im 17 yrs. i was playing direwolf20 by my self and it got very boring by myself so i am looking for a good server my ign is Elite_Warrior2
im new to direwolf20 and i hope some people can help so i look foward to playing with u

Lambofgodwrath

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Guys I'm a new minecrafter but I'm looking for a mature group of people to play with. I'm 30 years old and from Australia so hook a brother up![DOUBLEPOST=1383708107][/DOUBLEPOST]my ign is Lambofgodwrath

xboxgamer88

Jul 29, 2019
hey guys im mike im 21 turning 22 iv been playing minecraft probably sence its been reliesed and i have been playing FTB direwolf packs for almost a year now im looking to play on a server cause im tired of playing alone and no one being able to see my work i am very friendly and always avalible to help iv been looking for a server for about a month now and i stumbled upon this one and its seems awsome because u dont have to deal with squeakers i would love to join the server :)

Rea Lotus

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, I'm looking to apply for this server, though I'm not sure if you're still looking. Me and my fiance are both 23 years old. We have both skype and our own teamspeak server. We would be willing to help with funding if we enjoy the server. We just really want to play with people. We just stopped paying for our own server because it was just the two of us. We'd love to join your community.

Our IGN's are Lithiora and Whitecoma42

Thanks in advance regardless of the answer! :p

Last edited:

JRFelixB

Jul 29, 2019
Hallo, my ign is JFelixB, i am 16 years old and i would like to join your server. I have always love modded minecraft, but the open servers are full of opportunists and unfriendly people. I have played in whitelist servers for a few years and i had an misunderstanding with one of the owners of the previous server i played in, i saw your post and i would love to check you server.

G_rocket

Jul 29, 2019
Hi my name is Genna just call me G, I'm originally born in Russia but I live in USA now, I been looking for a server for couple of days now and this server sounds really mature and fun I'm 19 years old and my IGN- trukfit_96 , so I hope you can except me , thanks !!