Direwolf20 1.5.2

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

McGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a reason to why any of the mods are suppose to be on the pack are not showing up in the mods folder? I downloaded the pack and tried creating a map under biomes o plenty but it wasnt showing it listed. so i went to see if it was disabled and thats when i noticed none of the mods were showing in the edit modpack.

Is it WIP or what

Edit: Now it's not even showing on my client.

McGuy

Jul 29, 2019
I dont even see unleashed on the client. Only the beta code i added. must of been a problem with them

stamgast

Jul 29, 2019
yeah i updated the server and the client now has mods but for example tinkers 1.5 i dont have in the client its still 1.4

McGuy

Jul 29, 2019
This sucks :( i really wanted to try the new direwolf20. I still have the folder on my desktop but it has no mods in it nor can i find the pack on the launcher. Maybe reinstalling FTB launcher might fix it.

nilness

Jul 29, 2019
I believe pack updates are in progress and there have been a few hiccups in the process. Relax and try again in a little bit!

nilness

Jul 29, 2019
Happy to help. And rereading my comment it sounds like I'm telling you personally to calm down. So let me clarify that I just mean "relax and smell the roses" for a bit while the FTB team sorts it all out, nothing more than that! :)

Reactions: Vauthil

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
So I was using dw20 1.5 beta. now using dw1.5 for realz.

Its telling me the following:
7742 from OCS is missing
7743 from OCS is missing
4093 from OCS is missing
4094 from OCS is missing
4095 from OCS is missing

what are those ID's and what is the OCS mod?

TheDawgMiner

Jul 29, 2019
If ya missed it, Direwolf20 1.5 (ver 1.1.0) was public release today...

i am getting the same errors though & my BiomesOPlenty was disabled causing many Biblocraft errors. that was changed how it was loaded, it was an world gen option like flat world in the beta, it loads correctly in 1.1 if reinambled from FTB launcher mod edit :)

OCS IS THE
OpenCCSensors MOD Direwolf talked about why it was removed in DireNews Ep. 3 video on youtube

einsteinsci

Jul 29, 2019
This sucks :( i really wanted to try the new direwolf20. I still have the folder on my desktop but it has no mods in it nor can i find the pack on the launcher. Maybe reinstalling FTB launcher might fix it.

The reason for this is because direwolf20 (for 1.5.2), unleashed, and unhinged are/were all beta packs. You have to find the private pack code and enter it in the launcher (The codes are here: http://feed-the-beast.com/disclaimer.php). All three are showing up on my launcher, plus I think they just updated the launcher, and they should show up at the top of the list today.

About those errors, every time I load a world I update the modpack (Unleashed in my case), re-select which mods I had, I still got those warnings. It didn't seem to damage the world to me, but I would still back up my saves anyway. If you aren't using OpenCCSensors (that's what OCS is) in your world, don't worry. Otherwise, find a way to add it back in, then replace whatever was from that mod with something else for compatibility.