Direwolf20 1.12 - Character/item Models Loading Incorrectly

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Splashnccs

Oct 14, 2019
I'm playing on Direwolf20 1.12, version 2.5.0 with MC version 1.12.2 (modded) forge-14.23.5.2821 and I'm using the Twitch launcher with native launcher checked.

- I am running Java 8.221 x64
- I have tried updating my graphics card (which is what MC is using)
- I have tried restarting client, re-downloading modpack, etc.

PC Specs:
- CPU: Intel i7 8700k
- Graphics: Nvidia 1080ti
- RAM: 32GB (~ 6GB currently allocated to modded MC)

Issue:

Each time I log into a Direwolf20 game (on both multiplayer and singleplayer), my character model and the model of other mobs/items in the game load differently. Most of the time, it is incorrect -- textures don't load at all, or they are jumbled up, or just slivers of the pixels, etc. See the images below for examples.

It's mainly with things like beds, chests, and npc/mob/player characters. I'm honestly not sure where to even start to troubleshoot at this point. I'm not sure if it's happening on other modpacks--it has happened before, but it'd been quite some time without any issues and now they're cropping up again and way worse than before.

messed-up-character-model-1.png
messed-up-bed-and-chest.png
messed-up-character-model-2.png
messed-up-cows.png
messed-up-pigs.png
messed-up-skeletons.png
not-messed-up-creeper.png