Direwolf20 1.12.2 SSP inventory desync

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

shadoxxHD

Jul 29, 2019
Title Direwolf20 1.12.2 SSP inventory desync

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack Direwolf20 1.12.2

Modpack version 2.2.0

Have you modified the pack? Yes

Link to log file https://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/09d788b9

Details of the issue When changing my inventory from the normal inventory screen ('E'), the internal server doesn't update it's representation of it. When trying to place/activate items, they disappear/change when resyncing; this makes it impossible to change the position of items inside my inventory from the normal inventory screen. When opening the inventory screen of some tile entity or item (chest, wireless crafting terminal), the inventory is resynced and allows synced changes. Trying to make changes from normal inventory screen results in desync again.

The issue appeared suddenly without any recent modpack changes. I don't recall what I was doing when it first happened, but the issue persists across client restarts.

Custom modifications: mostly config tweaks, some mod updates I think (has beeen a while since I changed anything though).

Last edited by a moderator: