Direwolf20 1.1.4 question

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Ryan Mesure

Jul 29, 2019
I have been playing Direwolf20 1.1.4 and noticed the Red Power 2 items not on there? When was it removed from direwolf?

QKninja

Jul 29, 2019
Red power was not ported to 1.5, which is what the latest Direwolf pack is running.You could try using Project Red, it's a red power clone mod, or just use other mods included in the pack.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Most items of RP2 are now covered by other mods in the different modpacks. Not really covered by one single mod, so finding all the alternatives can be a bit of work. Were you looking for anything in specific?
Only real thing missing is the frames and frame motors etc.

Anubis

Jul 29, 2019
Most items of RP2 are now covered by other mods in the different modpacks. Not really covered by one single mod, so finding all the alternatives can be a bit of work. Were you looking for anything in specific?
Only real thing missing is the frames and frame motors etc.
Frames have been covered. The two off the top of my head are MFFS (UE vesion IIRC) and Redstone in Motion.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Frames have been covered. The two off the top of my head are MFFS (UE vesion IIRC) and Redstone in Motion.
Yeah, sorry should have specified. Meant mods in the 1.5.2 modpacks.

Reactions: Anubis