Problem Direwolf20 1.0.7 Chunk loading issue

zF4ll3nPr3d4t0r

Jul 29, 2019
It seems that my server is having a hard time loading chunks on the 1.0.7 direwolf pack. We are running a 6gb shared server (Ewww I know) but that shouldn't be the problem. I have other packs on this same server will no issues. The issue is that when you are ingame chunks in front of you won't load unless your relog, we are using the latest version of MCPC+. If it helps this server was just opened today but I don't think that it deals with that. Plugins include worldborder, tekkitcustomizer, modtrs, worldedit,voxelsniper, coreprotect, announcement, boseconomy, banmanger, vault, permissionsex, votifier, LWC, herochat, worldguard, galistener, essentials,towny,essentials spawn,enjin minecraft plugin and Chest shop

cjm721

Jul 29, 2019
Go complain to mojang about the 1.6 changes. Also I would check if the chunks arn't loading or just not visually rendering.

Quelic

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having the same issue. This is what I've found about the chunks.
http://imgur.com/3sR2uuD

when a chunk fails to be sent to the player it shows as not loaded on the chunkloaders screen just a white chunk where it should be loaded.

zF4ll3nPr3d4t0r

Jul 29, 2019
Ok another thing we found out, it seems the chunks are fully loaded, the client is just not recieving the info that the chunk is (My guy said something along the lines of that). I also spoke to several other server owners and they are having the same issue.

leelawd

Jul 29, 2019
I think this is the same issue from what i used to have, where it had anywhere between 1 to 10 chunks completely missing untill a relog,

in the ChickenChunks.cfg file
find this line:

Code:
#The number of ticks to wait between attempting to unload orphaned chunks
cleanuptime=1200

and change it to cleanuptime=0

This has fixed that issue for me and the chunks load like normal

zF4ll3nPr3d4t0r

Jul 29, 2019
So I have found an issue with your fix, yes it does in fact solve the issue but it causes another > Now the chunks aren't unloading which after a little it gets very CPU intensive so I think the search for a fix that doesn't have the side effects needs to continue.

leelawd

Jul 29, 2019
What version of MCPC+ are you currently using because I'm using build 184 and they unload just fine for me, 182 added 'fix for spawning and active chunks'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: