Whitelist Server Direwolf20 1.0.25 Server | Whitelist | open spots

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Ryan Mesure

Jul 29, 2019
ip: 198.52.168.133:33352
Direwolf20 MC1.6.4

About Server

Has room for 32 players, only 4 of us on now, only looking for about 4 more, some players have left
I am on most days, as is other players, we are not that far along, and are willing to help.
latest Direwolf20 Modpack
Morph disabled
Spawn building to start in
USA east coast

Rules
No greifing
No stealing
And try not to build too close to each other
No Crystal chests to help keep it lag free
No ages (admin keeps a mining for use)

If you would like to join please leave a comment with the following

ign
age(18+):
banned before?
if so why?
why you'd like to join?

JNA_Productions

Jul 29, 2019
JNAProductions
Never been banned
I want a chance to play with other people and have something to do with everything I get. I love automating everything, getting all the materials, and then have no idea what to do with them afterwards.

Lepking13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lepking13
age(18+):20
banned before?: Yes
if so why?: Guy in charge didn't like that I was going to build a long way away from everyone else, and banned me without warning while I was building my house. He wanted everyone to have homes close to one another.
why you'd like to join?: I love the Direwolf20 pack, and I haven't been able to play it in awhile due to computer problems. I've recently upgraded, and I lost all of the servers I used to play on moving over.

Ryan Mesure

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lepking13
age(18+):20
banned before?: Yes
if so why?: Guy in charge didn't like that I was going to build a long way away from everyone else, and banned me without warning while I was building my house. He wanted everyone to have homes close to one another.
why you'd like to join?: I love the Direwolf20 pack, and I haven't been able to play it in awhile due to computer problems. I've recently upgraded, and I lost all of the servers I used to play on moving over.
added[DOUBLEPOST=1405549082][/DOUBLEPOST]
JNAProductions
Never been banned
I want a chance to play with other people and have something to do with everything I get. I love automating everything, getting all the materials, and then have no idea what to do with them afterwards.
added

fishcake321

Jul 29, 2019
ign fishcake321
age(18+): 18
banned before? yes
if so why? misunderstanding with staff, never bothered to appeal
why you'd like to join? I've been looking for a good server to join, haven't had any luck yet

JoshuaThunderhat

Jul 29, 2019
JoshuaThunderhat
Never been banned
I've run many servers myself and I'm looking to find a server to play on with others that I not constantly checking the logs for and can enjoy the actual game.

halo eduards

Jul 29, 2019
ign theonehohax
age(18+):18
banned before? Nope
if so why?Nope
why you'd like to join?To build with other people and automate stuff

dustin heisey

Jul 29, 2019
ign: pibx10
age(18+):18
banned before? no
if so why? no
why you'd like to join? like working with a community rather than by myself

Fortrest

Jul 29, 2019
ign: Fortrest13
age(18+):19
banned before? No
why you'd like to join? I like to play with a small group. I already played on other servers so I can help other Players.

Aellios15

Jul 29, 2019
ign: Erc_
age(18+): 20
banned before? No
why you'd like to join? I'm looking for small group of people to play FTB with and I've only really come across servers outside my own timezone which with high latency keeping me from fully enjoying the experience.

airdude25

Jul 29, 2019
ign airdude25
age(18+):15 I know i not 18 but i a very mature for my age.
banned before?nope
if so why?
why you'd like to join? I am looking for a server with little lag

Orcius

Jul 29, 2019
ign: orcius
age(18+): 19
banned before? Nope
if so why?
why you'd like to join? I'd like to play on a rather small server where you can know "your neighbors". I also would like to build a big farm which pro ides every food in the game on some sort of market :)
Greets, orcius

uglyfish

Jul 29, 2019
ign golbez45
age(18+): 18
banned before? I think so (its been 3-4 years)
if so why? I got minecraft when I was 14 and I admit to doing some griefing back in the day.
why you'd like to join? Just looking for a good community to craft with :>

Xian12

Jul 29, 2019
ign: Xian12
age(18+): 17 (Maybe an exception??)
banned before? Never been banned
if so why? ^
why you'd like to join? I would like to join because i have some free time on my hands and i like to play minecraft with other people Single player is boring. And i love to play on small community servers!!

lazythirdeye

Jul 29, 2019
ign lazythirdeye
age(18+): 26
banned before? no
if so why?
why you'd like to join? im looking for a good group of people to have fun with and do bees.

HotCookie1

Jul 29, 2019
ign: HotCookie1
age(18+): 20
banned before?: nope
if so why?
why you'd like to join?: I want to meet people that have the same interests as mine :).