Whitelist Server DireWolf20 1.0.21 | small whitelist server | 6 gb ram | new Map | teamspeak

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Arttu Tuominen

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Arttu
Minecraft name: Surcostale
What are you planning to do on this server?: Going to try and focus mostly on bees. Have wanted to mess around with them but dont want to feel lonely and want to join in social group of players.
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? (Beginners are definitely welcome, this is just me being curious): Cant remember date but it was during 1.4.7 Mindcrack pack when i started ftb.
How much time will you be able to spend on the server?: Cant say for sure. I have job as most of us prob. but going to try use atleast hour for day.
Will you be able to get along with people in the server?: I cant really say how others are but I am friendly and social guy so I dont believe there will be any kind of problems.
What could you bring into the community?: I love building community stuff. They are the fruit of multiplayer servers. I also help as much as I can as long as I get called to help.
Did you read and understand the rules and goals of this server?: Yes and I will be sure to follow the rules.
Timezone: I live in Finland so I believe its +2 GMT
Do you have teamspeak and a decent headset?: Yes. Not high tier as my 100e headset broke but it works well.
Extra Information: Thanks for your time to look this application!
And if you write a few sentences why, of all servers, you want to join this one it will help a lot: Most servers when u take look at them dont have much information about them. I saw the post and got immediatly interested about it. Also I am looking for mature community with good group of players.

thomboy90

Jul 29, 2019
Name: thom
Minecraft name: thomboy90
What are you planning to do on this server? : have fun make friends and help other players
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? (Beginners are definitely welcome, this is just me being curious) : aim playing modded mc since beta 1.4 and FTB since it came out because it made my life allot easier :D
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : daily a few hours i think
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : yes i will :D
What could you bring into the community? : i player who know allot about all the tech mods, is fairly good and love magic mods and knows the basics of programming + iam a decent builder
Did you read and understand the rules and goals of this server? : yes i did my good sir
Timezone : GMT +1 the netherlands
Do you have teamspeak and a decent headset? : yes i do
Extra Information : not really
And if you write a few sentences why, of all servers, you want to join this one it will help a lot: because the rules are clear and logical, the players and community sounds fun and the map just reset

Bobinskee

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Bob
Minecraft name: billbobobins
What are you planning to do on this server? : Chill and get some stuff done :)
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? (Beginners are definitely welcome, this is just me being curious) :Just over a year.
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : Few hours a day.
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? :Yeah.
What could you bring into the community? : I have a pretty wide knowledge of minecraft from how to set up servers to making texture packs. So as much as I can.
Did you read and understand the rules and goals of this server? :Yeah
Timezone :GMT
Do you have teamspeak and a decent headset? : Yeah

Sebastian R.

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Bob!

I added you :)
Today we're beginning a LotR Moria themed build in a nice ravine.
Would be great to have your help there :)
cu

thomboy90

Jul 29, 2019
hey guys. euhmm why did you guys un-whitelist me? or is it something that went wrong on the server?

thomboy90

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks! Did something went wrong on the server end? I was afraid i dud/sayed something wrong :p

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9300 met Tapatalk

AuroraSkys

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Heather
Minecraft name: DiamondHorder27 (I made this when I was quite little)
What are you planning to do on this server? : Have fun with some new friends and try to automate all the things!
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? (Beginners are definitely welcome, this is just me being curious) : I'm not new to FTB, started playing at the beginning of this year so I have enough knowledge of it.
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : I spend a lot of time on my servers, especially at night. So maybe 3-4 hours per day.
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : Of course! I'm always nice to other players, that is what multiplayer is for!
What could you bring into the community? : I'm always helpful with new players, and I love to build as long as I have the materials.
Did you read and understand the rules and goals of this server? : Yes, I understand them.
Timezone : EST (US)
Do you have teamspeak and a decent headset? : No unfortunately, I'm using a pretty bad laptop… I'm getting a new one soon.
Extra Information : Hm… Well I'm a just a girl who likes to play a lot of Minecraft and enjoy playing modded or vanilla any time!
And if you write a few sentences why, of all servers, you want to join this one it will help a lot: I love that you want this server to be community centered. Most servers I find the players barely talk to one another and everyone wants to kill you. I very much dislike PvP so A friendly community is just what I'm looking for. I really hope I can be whitelisted so I can join in the fun!

Arttu Tuominen

Jul 29, 2019
When there is nobody on the server for couple of minutes, the server goes to "sleep mode" it starts up after next time someone tries to log in. This takes usually about 30seconds to 90 seconds until its back up. After that, it shows itself back up again. Just wait until it shows itself online again and you should be able to log in. :)