Whitelist Server DireWolf20 1.0.21 | small whitelist server | 6 gb ram | new Map | teamspeak

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Piro_Efekta

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Martin
Minecraft name: Piro_Efekta
What are you planning to do on this server? : Helping build community builds and play with my friend (Mad_Mine)
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? (Beginners are definitely welcome, this is just me being curious) : About an year
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : About 3 or 4 hours a day
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : Yaa
What could you bring into the community? : Fun times and team work
Did you read and understand the rules and goals of this server? : Yaa
Timezone : GMT +2
Do you have teamspeak and a decent headset? : Yaa
Extra Information : I am good with technical stuff
And if you write a few sentences why, of all servers, you want to join this one it will help a lot: I like humble servers with proper hosting and team and I have always wanted to simply play FTB with friends

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jeff
Minecraft name: shadowquinn1974
What are you planning to do on this server? : Have fun, build, just enjoy a great game.
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? (Beginners are definitely welcome, this is just me being curious) : On and off for 2 years.
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : Alot and I mean alot.
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : Yeppers.
What could you bring into the community? : Laughs, help.
Did you read and understand the rules and goals of this server? : Yes I did and I like em.
Timezone : EST
Do you have teamspeak and a decent headset? :Yeppers.
Extra Information : I am just an old man that loves this game.
And if you write a few sentences why, of all servers, you want to join this one it will help a lot: I liked the rules.

Yurlos

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jan
Minecraft name: Germanko
What are you planning to do on this server? : Enjoy play with other members.
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? (Beginners are definitely welcome, this is just me being curious) : about 3 years now
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : About 1-2 hours per day
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : OFC
What could you bring into the community? : Fun time... mostly :D
Did you read and understand the rules and goals of this server? : Yes I did...
Timezone : CET +1
Do you have teamspeak and a decent headset? :Nope :(
Extra Information : I'm energetic young person with some free time
And if you write a few sentences why, of all servers, you want to join this one it will help a lot: I'm looking for small FTB DW20 server with great community :)

nkeenan6969

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Nathan
Minecraft name: Soul_Reaper_69
What are you planning to do on this server? : Have fun and help others where ever I can
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? (Beginners are definitely welcome, this is just me being curious) : New to Servers but have been playing minecraft since 1.4.2
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : I play daily, usually for at least three hours or more
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : I hope so, I hate drama.
What could you bring into the community? : I have a friendly attitude and I am fairly well versed in most of the mods in the pack.
Did you read and understand the rules and goals of this server? : I most certainly did
Timezone : (UTC-06:00) Central Time
Do you have teamspeak and a decent headset? : Yes
Extra Information : I was recently playing on a good server but it appears to have been shut down for unknown reasons. Im looking for a fun friendly community to build and grow with. I play evenings and work nights. Hope to see you in game :)

Reactions: XxSaRobz09xX

Sebastian R.

Jul 29, 2019
Grungi and flick_star will be leaving this server. I am not going to debate that part.
But I will explain it. Once.
I started this server to play with some fun, friendly and honest people.
My goal was (and still is) that there are only people on the server who like to game with each other, not simply tolerate each others presence and do their own thing mainly (Had that too often in the past).
That means I am looking for teamplayers: that means actually playing as a team. Not everyone for himself, but all together.

Grungi is not a big teamplayer, but I tolerated that, because I thought the would not disturb the gameplay of others, but now it seems he is not capable to learn of mistakes made.
Grungi knew harvesters lag the server, but nonetheless built a huge enderquarry setup depending on it and even without a switch to deactivate it. I told I think it's not funny to let machines like that run all the time (because of the powergaming and lag effect), but the next day it was running again and I had to remove some energy pipes do deactivate it (FPS were down to 3-6 at that point, after deactivating they immediately went up again).
flick_stars building of an enderman farm once was ok (especially after he asked me and affirmed that it would cause no problems). But after it crashed the End and I had to delete it completely to rescue everyone out of the end, I told him not to build one again. But as I just had to read he plans to do exactly that. That tells me he does not understand or doesn't want to or does not care.

It all comes down to this: I pay for this server to have fun gaming with nice people - Like this it is no fun for me.
I think the server promotion makes my point clear for everyone before joining the server. Who's not willing to accept these goals is simply wrong on this server.
I'm not willing to debate that, I probably already did that too much in the last days.
So here it is.

flick

Jul 29, 2019
number one grungi's tree farm wasn't chunk loaded so it wouldn't lag the server the only time it was active was when some one was there
number two the enderman farm didn't crash the server it was due to the bc pipes that crashed it. If it was the enderman farm what caused it i would have not have built one again. it was for free energy for every one which again wash not chunk loaded

Sebastian R.

Jul 29, 2019
He has a chunkloader at his place right besides the tree farm and the pipes were part of the enderman farm.

flick

Jul 29, 2019
even tho he has a chunk loader it dosnt mean he had the tree harvester loaded (you can lint the number of chunks) and with me you sand no large farms i made it half the size which caused no lag me simon and happy have been playing all day and no signs of lag what so ever.
and i have said before did you ever ask grungi for help or to join in

Sebastian R.

Jul 29, 2019
And again I am debating...
The Server Promotion states the goals of the server, he affirmed them as read and understood. There should be no need to ask but I asked several times everyone on the server to join community projects. He never did. He once helped to remove the 2 redwood trees you planted besides the town but only after I was working on it for over an hour and I had to specifically ask him to do that while others helped without being specifically asked (which is the kind of teamspirit I was looking for).
This is my last post explaining my decision.

Grumpuk

Jul 29, 2019
Since you've decided to make this a public discussion instead of a private conversation, I'll make my response here.

I enjoy working on my own designs and they tend to be complex and time-consuming; I make no apologies about that .. however, your assertion that I'm "not a team player" falls short given that I went out of my way to rescue several players (yourself included) who had managed to trap themselves in mystcraft ages with no means of escape. I also spent about an hour manually tearing down a pair of redwoods that you wanted removed because someone had planted them without your permission. I spent a significant amount of time working on thaumcraft to unlock an create a warding focus to help fireproof one of the community buildings.

Short story; I joined the server a week ago and was still getting the basics established. I helped people whenever I could, but I also wanted to spend my time building my own projects. I don't feel that's unfair.

Harvesters are a common block. Yes, they're not the most server-friendly item in the modpack, but FTB is based around automation and an early-game MFR treefarm is a staple for many players, myself included. It's a resource minimal method of powering an enderquarry (the most server friendly method of automated resource gathering) to gather materials to upgrade to a better source of power, which I was working towards when I was banned.

At the time I made the treefarm, you had no rules forbidding harvesters. That rule was instituted and I was summarily banned with zero discussion on the matter.

I did have a chunkloader at my base a while go (set to force load a single chunk) as I wanted to amass a large amount of oak planks for a future build, and I removed it when I had reached my target goal. My base is currently not chunkloaded in any way. Feel free to look around; you will not find any method of force-loading there. No chunkloader, no spotloader, no portals.

Short story again; I don't chunkload unless I need to.

Sebastian, I've no wish to engage in an online flame war with someone that I will likely never converse with after today, so I'll say my piece, wish you the best of luck and move on with my life. I enjoyed my time on the server despite your occasional tantrums and arbitrary, draconian rules but I would advise you to reconsider whether running a modpack designed around automation (which you once told us that you hated) is right for you.

While I appreciate and accept that it's your right to run the server that you pay for in whatever way you see fit, I hope in time you'll come to understand that you have acted in an unfair manner.

G

smash090

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Cody Murphy
Minecraft name:smash090
What are you planning to do on this server? : Bees! and building and magic
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? (Beginners are definitely welcome, this is just me being curious) : Since first direwolf pack
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : 2-3 hrs a day or more
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : Yes
What could you bring into the community? : bee knowledge and Thaumcraft 3
Did you read and understand the rules and goals of this server? : YEs
Timezone : Usa Central
Do you have teamspeak and a decent headset? : Yes
Extra Information : LIke to do bees thaumcraft
And if you write a few sentences why, of all servers, you want to join this one it will help a lot: Looking for a smaller community servers

XxSaRobz09xX

Jul 29, 2019
Grungi and flick_star will be leaving this server. I am not going to debate that part.
But I will explain it. Once.
I started this server to play with some fun, friendly and honest people.
My goal was (and still is) that there are only people on the server who like to game with each other, not simply tolerate each others presence and do their own thing mainly (Had that too often in the past).
That means I am looking for teamplayers: that means actually playing as a team. Not everyone for himself, but all together.

Grungi is not a big teamplayer, but I tolerated that, because I thought the would not disturb the gameplay of others, but now it seems he is not capable to learn of mistakes made.
Grungi knew harvesters lag the server, but nonetheless built a huge enderquarry setup depending on it and even without a switch to deactivate it. I told I think it's not funny to let machines like that run all the time (because of the powergaming and lag effect), but the next day it was running again and I had to remove some energy pipes do deactivate it (FPS were down to 3-6 at that point, after deactivating they immediately went up again).
flick_stars building of an enderman farm once was ok (especially after he asked me and affirmed that it would cause no problems). But after it crashed the End and I had to delete it completely to rescue everyone out of the end, I told him not to build one again. But as I just had to read he plans to do exactly that. That tells me he does not understand or doesn't want to or does not care.

It all comes down to this: I pay for this server to have fun gaming with nice people - Like this it is no fun for me.
I think the server promotion makes my point clear for everyone before joining the server. Who's not willing to accept these goals is simply wrong on this server.
I'm not willing to debate that, I probably already did that too much in the last days.
So here it is.
Its not Flicks fault that the end crashed, I dont really see why he is getting banned for it...
Im leaving BTW, Ive found a better modpack to play than this.
XxSaRobz09xX - Bye

simon1ace

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there i am trying to stay iut of it , so i shall no longer play on the server u agree with grungi sorry i enjoyed the time i spent here on your server but your limitations to certain things in the mod pack i do agree with some of them but others not so much mob farms are part of the game in general. it was not flicks fault at all thats all i am going to say .
The tree farm would not have caused any lag there was no chunk loader there .well thats all thanks for a nice short time bye all the best.

Simon