Whitelist Server DireWolf20 1.0.21 | small whitelist server | 6 gb ram | new Map | teamspeak

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sebastian R.

Jul 29, 2019
DireWolf20 1.0.23 (note the 23, you probably have to change it in the dropdown in FTB Launcher. You can find it to the left of the Pack Codes ).
Biomes O' Plenty is activated.

Want to be creative, have fun and meet a friendly community? Then you have come to the right place :)
This is a newbie friendly server for mature gamers (18+)
I just restarted it (may 14.) and am looking for some fun, friendly and honest people to play with. My goal is that there are only people on the server who like to game with each other, not simply tolerate each others presence and do their own thing mainly. (Had that too often in the past)
I'm also looking for 2 co-admins, but we have to game together for a while to get there.

I'm aiming for a community-driven server with functioning teamplay and a naturally looking world (think hobbit/discworld with steampunk, tech and magic and you will be fine).
If you join now, you are there from the very beginning and possibly will be able to take some influence in the evolution of the server.

What I look for in players:
I'm looking for teamplayers: that means actually playing as a team. Not everyone for himself, but all together.
I want a naturally looking world without big building scars and a relatively undisturbed landscape. I like the nature aspect of the game. That does not mean there will be no tech, just place it hidden.

What I like:
- teamups in general
- team dungeon delving and exploring
- little by little building a nice looking community town as a team
- having a nice chat with laid-back people
- building themed areas (for example a pirate cove, hobbit village, medieval town with castle, tribal ork village, dungeon, unseen university, etc....)

What I don't want:
- PVP, stealing or other griefing
- hacks or cheatmods
- spam or _excessive_ swearing (I'm not prude, but I want to have fun) on the chat
- personal ages (creating ages only on special ocassions with admin consent)
- destroying the landscape and ruining the view for everyone else
- quarrys (if you absolutely need something like that, perhaps we can negotiate a enderquarry deal in a mining age) or other lag inducing contraptions like most mobfarms or automated farming or stuff like that.
- powerplaying (just racing to for ever more powerful tech or magic is simply no fun at all. I like a leisurely gameplay experience. That does not mean you have to live forever in a mudhouse or cave!)
- killing villagers
- killing animals/mobs in machines for xp or mob essence.
- nanosuits & powersuits (they're just ugly and overpowered fun killers)
- morphing (I want to see who I am talking to without looking for names and IMHO it is just a hair away from cheating) _Ocassionally_ morphing for building projects is ok though.

Other rules:
- What an admin says is law
- The rules may be changed without any warning by the staff team and that it is up to you to check the rules regularly
- Try avoid flattening land for your build and build aesthetically
- Do not mess up the coastlines. If you need sand travel far or even better use a pulverizer or macerator.
- Replant all trees harvested with same type
- Keep your Trees above ground and livestock free range
- no mob farms: they tend to lag the server and the last endermen farm I allowed messed up the end in a way that I had to delete it because no one who entered the end was able to log in the game again without crashing it immediately.
- Don't plant a holy rubber tree sapling or any other holy tree (It can crash the server)
- Don't use Qcraft! It can crash the server
- Don't use Buildcraft Pipes, the can cause servere login problems for you and other players
- Don't use harvesters, they lag the game
- only one chunkloader per Player (will be placed by admin, you have to ask for that)

IP: 85.190.142.234:25565
RAM 6144 MB
CPU: AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 6376 (32 Cores)
Uplink: 1000 Mbit

To join just post a comment below!

Desired infos:
Name:
Minecraft name:
What are you planning to do on this server? :
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? (Beginners are definitely welcome, this is just me being curious) :
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? :
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? :
What could you bring into the community? :
Did you read and understand the rules and goals of this server? :
Timezone :
Do you have teamspeak and a decent headset? :
Extra Information :
And if you write a few sentences why, of all servers, you want to join this one it will help a lot:

I'm looking forward to meet you!
Sebastian

Last edited:

MsTron

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Olivia
Minecraft name: MsTron
What are you planning to do on this server? :play wwith other players/help and be helped :)
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? (Beginners are definitely welcome, this just me being curious) :a while now, im a regular plaayer of it
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? :1-2 hours a day
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? :eek:f course!
What could you bring into the community? :help and nurturing :p
Did you read and understand the rules and goals of this server? :yes
Timezone :pst
Do you have teamspeak and a decent headset? : yes
Extra Information : Im just looking for a small whitelist server to set up and call home :)
And if you write a few sentences why, of all servers, you want to join this one it will help a lot: It looks interesting, and i like small servers like this, ive joined and helped other small whitelist servers start up on other modpacks before

michiel

Jul 29, 2019
Name: michiel
Minecraft name: MW1000
What are you planning to do on this server? : building big and very difficult things
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? (Beginners are definitely welcome, this just me being curious) : over 1 year now
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : like every day but at least 5 days a week (dont realy have school at the moment)
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : i think so i am a very kind person and i like to help others a lot
What could you bring into the community? : a lot of fun
Did you read and understand the rules and goals of this server? : yes
Timezone : +1 i think dont know fore sure
Do you have teamspeak and a decent headset? : yes sir
Extra Information : i am for holland
And if you write a few sentences why, of all servers, you want to join this one it will help a lot: because it looks like a small server that haves like 6 players on. that is te most fun if you aske me

AlbvEri

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Albin
Minecraft name: AlbvEri
What are you planning to do on this server? : Adventure and have fun with other players and make awesome machines and contraptions to gather lots of resources :D
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? (Beginners are definitely welcome, this just me being curious) : I played for about 8 months when FTB had just been released, I can't really remember exactly how long it was but I remember some of the stuff and I'm antsy to get going again :)
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : As much as I can, sadly I have lots of work in school and I have trainings 5 times a week so I will only be on in the evenings, but I'll try to get at least one hour every day.
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : It's not going to be a problem, im a very social person.
What could you bring into the community? : Community hubs and stuff.
Did you read and understand the rules and goals of this server? : Mhm
Timezone : GMT+1
Do you have teamspeak and a decent headset? : No and yes, but I can of course dl teamspeak.
Extra Information :
And if you write a few sentences why, of all servers, you want to join this one it will help a lot: It seemed like the most appealing of the choices for me, I like the rules and style of playing you are going for

XxSaRobz09xX

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Sebastien! (Yey Almost Matching Names xD)
Minecraft name:XxSaRobz09xX
What are you planning to do on this server? : Have fun with other people, help people and build!
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? (Beginners are definitely welcome, this just me being curious) : Since last year in the Summer, I've never played DireWolf though, I've been playing FTB monster so I am kind of a beginner and not.
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : Mostly around 4 hours a day
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : Sure! As long as there is no grief and PVP, I will be fine.
What could you bring into the community? : I would love to help people out on the server and hopefully make people happy! I would love to help build the themed areas :D I like to mine too and I like to mess around with the advanced mods
Did you read and understand the rules and goals of this server? : Yup
Timezone : UTC I think, I'm in the North East of the UK
Do you have teamspeak and a decent headset? :Sorry, no, maybe sometime in the future I will try and find a decent one!
Extra Information : I was playing on a server for FTB monster but I found it too laggy. Also, I want to try out something new and fresh and this server is what I was looking for!
And if you write a few sentences why, of all servers, you want to join this one it will help a lot: The rules look fair to me and I feel that this server will be quite friendly and supportive! The last server that I have played on has been laggy so hopefully, since this server is new, it wont be as laggy as the one I was playing on! Also, I love small servers with good specs!

Thanks for reading and sorry for a long application! xD

Last edited:

CGasper

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Gaspar
Minecraft name: CGasper
What are you planning to do on this server? : Just build, hame some fun : )
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? (Beginners are definitely welcome, this just me being curious) : A few months.
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : 20+ hrs per week
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : I hope :D And i'm working my english so, yeah.
What could you bring into the community? : Love! Jk, hm, i like building so probably some big buildings.
Did you read and understand the rules and goals of this server? : Yea. I dont realy like it, like the Tree's one, but i can live with that.
Timezone : UCT-3
Do you have teamspeak and a decent headset? : No i dont :/
Extra Information : Last server i was playing just closed after some problems, you know, the host had a few problems, and the Admin just gave it up :/
And if you write a few sentences why, of all servers, you want to join this one it will help a lot: I like small servers, you know, that plat where you'r not just a number, one more player on the server.

HappyGamerMike

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Michael
Minecraft name: HappyGamerMike
What are you planning to do on this server? : Would like to play with a friendly Community. I have longed for a long time to play on a server that talks to each other and this sounds like a server I can play with, without the feeling of "I may as well be playing single player."
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? (Beginners are definitely welcome, this just me being curious) : When was the first Direwolf20 ModPack? it was soon after that basically.
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : when I can, I tend to play FTB a lot
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : Oooh Yes
What could you bring into the community? : Hopefully a friendly personality. if thats not good enough, I'm good at esthetic builds and offer help in most mods for people that need tips. in some roleplays I've been the Arcane Engineer. (seem my profile picture)
Did you read and understand the rules and goals of this server? : Read and Understood
Timezone : GMT +0
Do you have teamspeak and a decent headset? : yes how ever still learning how to use teamspeak
Extra Information : The last server I played on with Soaryn's Sub server that vanished of the face of the Mineiverse. as for the others I didn't like the feeling that I may as well be playing on a single player world.
And if you write a few sentences why, of all servers, you want to join this one it will help a lot: It would be interesting to try a small server. I like the idea of a small server where everyone plays together as friends rather the large public or whitelisted servers where you may see someone every now again.

tonygst

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Anthony Woods
Minecraft name:tonygst
Age: Now i know you dont want under 21's but i really want to join a white list server so i dont get grief, killed or being ripped off. I am 14 and 5 months.
What are you planning to do on this server? : umm play direwolfs pack and make a small hidden working village with underground factory's so i don't scare the landscape.
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? (Beginners are definitely welcome, this just me being curious) : well i have been trying to play for about 6 months but my pc ust cant cope with ftb so i stopped playing but i now want to get back in to it because i am trying to make a gaming computer.
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : can not give a amount of time due to the fact of exams and GCSE's.
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : Yes is the simple answer i love people (my opinion is if they are nice to me ill be nice to them)
What could you bring into the community? : i have a bit of experience with server ( i used to run one until it took over my life and my school,social and home life suffered badly.)
Did you read and understand the rules and goals of this server? : yes seems okay and i would work/agree with these rules and goals.
Timezone : GMT +0-
Do you have teamspeak and a decent headset? : used to and can re-download if you want me to. and i have a built in mic which is okay but i often end up putting my wrist over it so i got quite to everyone else.
Extra Information : i know hi under the age you are asking but i just really want to be on a good server with a good community because im sick of being :griefed, pvped, scammed and stuff stolen.
And if you write a few sentences why, of all servers, you want to join this one it will help a lot: this seems like a small but warm welcoming server who count each player as a member not just an extra player to make them look good. It also seems very community based which means when in need of help theres normally a wide range of help for noobs like me :p

Thanks for reading this application hope to be able to join you guys shortly ( if possibly could you respond to my primary email [email protected] so i know if i am lucky on the event i would be very great full thanks Anthony W.)

flick

Jul 29, 2019
Name:
Minecraft name: flick_star
What are you planning to do on this server? : have fun and make community projects
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? (Beginners are definitely welcome, this is just me being curious) : about 4 months now
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : 2-4 hours a day and two days of the week about 8 or more
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : always have seemed to
What could you bring into the community? : automation for resoursces
Did you read and understand the rules and goals of this server? : you like team ups and none selfish play to with i am happy with
Timezone : gmt
Do you have teamspeak and a decent headset? : no but could get one if needed
Extra Information : i love playing with a small community and making friends
And if you write a few sentences why, of all servers, you want to join this one it will help a lot: just lost the last server i was part of as creeper host was rubbish and the host quit it

simon1ace

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Simon
Minecraft name: simon1ace
What are you planning to do on this server? : helping build a great community
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? (Beginners are definitely welcome, this is just me being curious) : 2 years + -
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : 4 to 6 +
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : yes al ways good with PR
What could you bring into the community? : a helping hand
Timezone : GMT
Do you have teamspeak and a decent headset? : yes headset is +- lol (cheap one)
Extra Information :
And if you write a few sentences why, of all servers, you want to join this one it will help a lot: i was in a great server but due to host miss haps lol the owner did not want to keep it going but all i want is to be part of a nice community and make friends.

thanks Simon

XxSaRobz09xX

Jul 29, 2019
Name:
Minecraft name: flick_star
What are you planning to do on this server? : have fun and make community projects
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? (Beginners are definitely welcome, this is just me being curious) : about 4 months now
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : 2-4 hours a day and two days of the week about 8 or more
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : always have seemed to
What could you bring into the community? : automation for resoursces
Did you read and understand the rules and goals of this server? : you like team ups and none selfish play to with i am happy with
Timezone : gmt
Do you have teamspeak and a decent headset? : no but could get one if needed
Extra Information : i love playing with a small community and making friends
And if you write a few sentences why, of all servers, you want to join this one it will help a lot: just lost the last server i was part of as creeper host was rubbish and the host quit it
LOL I left the last server too!

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

XxSaRobz09xX

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Simon
Minecraft name: simon1ace
What are you planning to do on this server? : helping build a great community
How Long have you been playing Minecraft FTB? (Beginners are definitely welcome, this is just me being curious) : 2 years + -
How much time will you be able to spend on the server? : 4 to 6 +
Will you be able to get along with people in the server? : yes al ways good with PR
What could you bring into the community? : a helping hand
Timezone : GMT
Do you have teamspeak and a decent headset? : yes headset is +- lol (cheap one)
Extra Information :
And if you write a few sentences why, of all servers, you want to join this one it will help a lot: i was in a great server but due to host miss haps lol the owner did not want to keep it going but all i want is to be part of a nice community and make friends.

thanks Simon
LOL everyone's leaving the server we used to play!

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk