Whitelist Server Direwolf20 1.0.21/Minecraft 1.6.4|Whitelist|24/7 6gb ram

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

andrew87jk

Jul 29, 2019
direwolf20 server small 10 person server only with a few added mods only 3 rules no stealing and no damaging others builds pvp on request of all party’s wishing to.
apply by filling out form below ip and mods will be given at the bottem of page once people appy

Owners/Admin: andrew87jk

1. Real Name (First)

2. In Game Name

3. Age

4. Location of Residence

5. How long have you been playing Minecraft

6. Do you have any experience with Feed The Beast, if so, specify

7. Average time spent playing per week

8. Why you want to join my server

ip 88.150.162.168 full mod profile https://www.dropbox....olf20_1_6_4.rar

Last edited:

Stickbabiga

Jul 29, 2019
1.Ben
2. stickbabiga
3. 20
4. Arizona
5.Been playing since Alpha
6. I know the ins and outs of the DW20 pack
7. 20 hours
8. Looking for a small, community-driven server where I can work in teams.

FadedMystery

Jul 29, 2019
1. Dan
2. FadedMystery
3. 13
4. ON, Canada
5. For about 1 year and a half
6. I have experience with FTB Unleashed.
7. Depends on if I have free time or not, could be 5-20 hours
8. Would like to join a community for FTB instead of playing alone in single player. I would like to make some friends on the server and have fun in general.

andrew87jk

Jul 29, 2019
1. Dan
2. FadedMystery
3. 13
4. ON, Canada
5. For about 1 year and a half
6. I have experience with FTB Unleashed.
7. Depends on if I have free time or not, could be 5-20 hours
8. Would like to join a community for FTB instead of playing alone in single player. I would like to make some friends on the server and have fun in general.
added post above for details

philwillify

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: philwillify2001
Where am I from: Australia mate
How long have I been playing minecraft: 3 years now
I have experience with: tekkit, mindcrack, and unleashed
How long would u play on the server: 2hours a day

Why do u want to join: because I've been playing single player a lot now and it's just getting boring because there's no one to interact with and no community and u guys seem like a bunch of really cool people

andrew87jk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: philwillify2001
Where am I from: Australia mate
How long have I been playing minecraft: 3 years now
I have experience with: tekkit, mindcrack, and unleashed
How long would u play on the server: 2hours a day

Why do u want to join: because I've been playing single player a lot now and it's just getting boring because there's no one to interact with and no community and u guys seem like a bunch of really cool people
added links to mod pack at top of page

oc74ne

Jul 29, 2019
1. Real Name (First): Chris
2. In Game Name: oc74ne
3. Age: 24
4. Location of Residence:Australia
5. How long have you been playing Minecraft: A few years
6. Do you have any experience with Feed The Beast, if so, specify: Yes, I have been playing FTB for over a year, I know alot of the mods inside and out.
7. Average time spent playing per week: Does to much count? lol
8. Why you want to join my server: SP is getting boring, its no fun without having people to play, share and build with.

andrew87jk

Jul 29, 2019
6. Do you have any experience with Feed The Beast, if so, specify: Yes, I have been playing FTB for over a year, I know alot of the mods inside and out.
8. Why you want to join my server: SP is getting boring, its no fun without having people to play, share and build with.
added links at top of post

MsTron

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MsTron
Where am I from: USA
How long have I been playing minecraft: 6-7 years
I have experience with:ftb (unleashed and direwolf20), vanilla, hexxit
How long would u play on the server: 1-2 hours a day

Why do u want to join: looking for a small community of players to join and have fun :)

manebear

Jul 29, 2019
1. Real Name
Carter

2. In Game Name
Deviancy

3. Age

4. Location of Residence
Kentucky, USA

4 or 5 years.

I've played with many of the techno mods and I watch a lot of direwolf20's stuff. He's kinda fun in the quirky way. Applied Energistics is my favorite mod. ALL OF YOUR STUFF ACCESSIBLE IN ONE PLACE AND IT DOES AUTOMATION TOO.

4-7 hours

Finally got my hands on a legit copy of minecraft (Mojang refused to take my money online) and I was looking to get into a server with more people. My own server has decided it doesn't like ethernet cables anymore so i've decided to try playing with more than just one friend. I would be honored to join you.

Also, you don't have chunkloaders banned and that's what I'm looking for in a whitelisted server.

Reactions: Mally

andrew87jk

Jul 29, 2019
1. Real Name
Carter

2. In Game Name
Deviancy

3. Age

4. Location of Residence
Kentucky, USA

4 or 5 years.

I've played with many of the techno mods and I watch a lot of direwolf20's stuff. He's kinda fun in the quirky way. Applied Energistics is my favorite mod. ALL OF YOUR STUFF ACCESSIBLE IN ONE PLACE AND IT DOES AUTOMATION TOO.

4-7 hours

Finally got my hands on a legit copy of minecraft (Mojang refused to take my money online) and I was looking to get into a server with more people. My own server has decided it doesn't like ethernet cables anymore so i've decided to try playing with more than just one friend. I would be honored to join you.

Also, you don't have chunkloaders banned and that's what I'm looking for in a whitelisted server.
look at post above for details added

Mally

Jul 29, 2019
1. Real Name: Dustin

2. In Game Name: Mallic1us

3. Age: 19

4. Location of Residence: USA East

5. How long have you been playing Minecraft: Almost 4 or 5 years

6. Do you have any experience with Feed The Beast, if so, specify: many hours of experience, however i'm not terribly good with making things work, but i know what everything is.

7. Average time spent playing per week: 2-8 hours

8. Why you want to join my server: I've never played on a community server for fear of griefing (however i did play 2b2t and hiding from the griefers was part of the game) However on a whitelist server these fears are moot, and i can rest assured everyone will be friendly!

Reactions: manebear

manebear

Jul 29, 2019
Having trouble connecting. It says I need BetterDungeons version 2.4 and that link you provided doesn't seem to do it for me, unless inside the mod was the wrong place to put it.
Also looking for the mod on its own the versions only go up to 2.091, as in no version 2.4.
Help?

EDIT: I think I might have figured out a fix. I can't connect to the server now though... I don't think it's related though. Will test when I can connect.

EDIT 2: It didn't work.

EDIT 3: Getting ID mismatches now. I don't really know how to proceed from here. Gonna wait for you to get back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mally

andrew87jk

Jul 29, 2019
Having trouble connecting. It says I need BetterDungeons version 2.4 and that link you provided doesn't seem to do it for me, unless inside the mod was the wrong place to put it.
Also looking for the mod on its own the versions only go up to 2.091, as in no version 2.4.
Help?

EDIT: I think I might have figured out a fix. I can't connect to the server now though... I don't think it's related though. Will test when I can connect.

EDIT 3: Getting ID mismatches now. I don't really know how to proceed from here. Gonna wait for you to get back.
going set up new mod pack flies will be an hour to up load[DOUBLEPOST=1399070768][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. Real Name: Dustin

2. In Game Name: Mallic1us

3. Age: 19

4. Location of Residence: USA East

5. How long have you been playing Minecraft: Almost 4 or 5 years

6. Do you have any experience with Feed The Beast, if so, specify: many hours of experience, however i'm not terribly good with making things work, but i know what everything is.

7. Average time spent playing per week: 2-8 hours

8. Why you want to join my server: I've never played on a community server for fear of griefing (however i did play 2b2t and hiding from the griefers was part of the game) However on a whitelist server these fears are moot, and i can rest assured everyone will be friendly!
going to add you just fixing files will add new file and add you at same time it will be about an hour

andrew87jk

Jul 29, 2019
going set up new mod pack flies will be an hour to up load[DOUBLEPOST=1399070768][/DOUBLEPOST]
going to add you just fixing files will add new file and add you at same time it will be about an hour
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k2r01b4qwq7f2qr/Direwolf20_1_6_4.rar new mod profile[DOUBLEPOST=1399073435][/DOUBLEPOST]
Help?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k2r01b4qwq7f2qr/Direwolf20_1_6_4.rar new mod profile

Mally

Jul 29, 2019

alright, everything is good to go, just waiting for the whitelist!

andrew87jk

Jul 29, 2019
alright, everything is good to go, just waiting for the whitelist!
added you aga
new mod file https://www.dropbox.com/s/k2r01b4qwq7f2qr/Direwolf20_1_6_4.rar try now you should get on