Whitelist Server DireWolf 20 Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Aydin29

Jul 29, 2019
InGameName: Aydin29
Age: 10 (I have raised maturity levels, and my peers, teachers and parents all agree on that. Don't expect me to be swearing. I'm a good person!!! )
Favorite FTB Mod: Um... Thermal Expansion, probably. Maybe RedPower2. One of the two.
Time Zone: Central time in the USA

th
The best industry ever. Mojang FTW!

VexaFlare

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, guys i'm back servers going to be up tomorrow and i'm going to be on at 5:00 pm EST. The IP has changed since I got a new router it's 100.2.67.44​
Let me know if the time doesn't work for you and we can find one that works.​

VexaFlare

Jul 29, 2019
Server time may change my grandfather had a stroke and the server won't work if i'm not here so it'll change if I don't get back in time from seeing him.

motokazieracer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: motokazieracer
Favorite FTB Mod: Thaumcraft or IC2
Time Zone: Central
and im so sorry about your grandpa, i hope he gets better fast!

VexaFlare

Jul 29, 2019
He's okay the doctors don't know what caused it, but he is okay the server will be up tomorrow 1pm-7pm EST i'll be on at 3 to 6. motokazieracer accepted

Aydin29

Jul 29, 2019
Hey VexaFlare, can I be accepted or not? Not to be rude, but every day I uselessly check the forum.

VexaFlare

Jul 29, 2019
Your accepted now that I look back on the posts I forgot to post it. Everyone is accepted. I'm going camping but I'll try and keep the server up

jacob gannon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: poopchunkle111
(my ign is an inside joke between me and my friend)
Favorite FTB Mod: dont really have one. I like them all
Timezone: Central

louis stephens

Jul 29, 2019
Un: louisstephens
Mod: extra bees
Time: eastern

I am usually on most of the time but am looking to play with others