Mac Direwolf 20 Server Problem

Arnold7280

Jul 29, 2019
Operating System, bit type: OSX Mavericks 64 bit
Java version/update, bit type: Java 6u51 64 bit
Launcher version: 1.3.4
Completed the troubleshooting guide: Yes
Console log: http://pastebin.com/vnU0p1rK

A friend of mine decided to start a ftb hamachi server and decided to use the latest direwolf pack, but when I tried to log in to the server, if I got in, the world was frozen, I occasionally spawned inside blocks, I didn't take any fall damage, I sometimes died completely out of the blue and couldn't respawn. First when I tried and couldn't get it to work I had java 7, but I later downgraded to java 6 because of problems with java 7 for mac and ftb I had heard about. If it's of any help everyone else got in to the server and they could see when I joined and when I died, I could also see the chat but I couldn't type anything in myself.

I heard that you should update the LWJGL if you want to fix your mac-ftb problems, but I couldn't find the directory in this particular pack.

This time when I tried to log in just to get the log, I couldn't get in at all, so this is just three tries with time outs. I will try to get a different log and if I can I will put in a new one here.

Thank you in advance!

Arnold7280

Jul 29, 2019
I'm pretty sure that is not the case, it's the same thing when it's three people on the server as well as none.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
In the log are a whole lot of time outs so I am certain it is a issue with the internet speed its either on his side or on your side. If you are the only one with the issue it proberly on your side if everybody has the issue then its his side.

Arnold7280

Jul 29, 2019
In the log are a whole lot of time outs so I am certain it is a issue with the internet speed its either on his side or on your side. If you are the only one with the issue it proberly on your side if everybody has the issue then its his side.

I'm the only one who has these problems so it's probably on my side. Usually there aren't any time-outs, and as I said in my original post there are problems when I get in as well.