Direwolf 20 Server 1.7.10 not all items

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
it is missing mods, it doesn't say which ones as the log is cut off.

markusbreitenstein

Jul 29, 2019
i found the missing one.. but anyway.. it is not working... i did try many installs and setup... sometime, anything is there, but not collectable.. build other server, nothing there.. build one again, disconnect and server shoutdown, try again, client close imidiatly... i do not look forward anymore the get the direwolf work... i think the direwolfteam should do a "how to" and maybe then it is working... anyway.. a spec could helt to solf the problem... what java or other software is needed...

for me, at this point, direwolf is dead...

Linkero

Jul 29, 2019
i found the missing one.. but anyway.. it is not working... i did try many installs and setup... sometime, anything is there, but not collectable.. build other server, nothing there.. build one again, disconnect and server shoutdown, try again, client close imidiatly... i do not look forward anymore the get the direwolf work... i think the direwolfteam should do a "how to" and maybe then it is working... anyway.. a spec could helt to solf the problem... what java or other software is needed...

for me, at this point, direwolf is dead...

I moved my part of the conversation over to a private message as I feel user-error may be a factor. I will be providing more thorough and detailed support there and post back here with the relevant findings.

DireWolf shall live!

Edit: DireWolf lives. Fresh install, and a bit of patience and it's running fine. Further testing underway for stability!

Last edited: