Direwolf 20 finite water?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Jenkoplz

Jul 29, 2019
Which mod went "finite water" on me between 1.4.6 and 1.4.7? Until I can figure out the mechanics it is just going to be ugly and annoying. Someone please point me in the direction of a cfg file.

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure, I myself can still make infinite water pools.
(I use 2x2 pools)

I have noticed a few weird problems since the update with fire and Wrath Fire since the update tho, might be related perhaps?
(The problem I'm having with Fire is it'll stay on until I restart the world, Wrath Fire is almost the same, it'll just spread a bit (a lot less than it should) then just stay on until I restart the world.)

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
The only mod with an (optional, user installation required) finite water tweak that I know of is GregTech... and that's not even in the DW20 pack.

Try starting a new world and see if it persists?

noskk

Jul 29, 2019
The only mod with an (optional, user installation required) finite water tweak that I know of is GregTech... and that's not even in the DW20 pack.

Try starting a new world and see if it persists?

and you have to download it yourself in the GT thread (it's a separate file)..

bob marley

Jul 29, 2019
AND survey says optifine is to blame....really try disabling it and see if the problem goes away

Jenkoplz

Jul 29, 2019
I`ve disabled Optifine and the water works again but I`ve lost some other textures.

One request I`d like to put forward is having FTB launcher display the version of Forge being used. My other core/jar mods show version numbers, Forge just says "MinecraftForge". Certain mods are compatible only with certain versions of Forge.

frostmute

Jul 29, 2019
I`ve disabled Optifine and the water works again but I`ve lost some other textures.

One request I`d like to put forward is having FTB launcher display the version of Forge being used. My other core/jar mods show version numbers, Forge just says "MinecraftForge". Certain mods are compatible only with certain versions of Forge.

take a look at the server log, you should
be able to see the version there.