Mac direwolf 20 1.6.4 server not loading

Rezinol

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm. Okay...

Do you have ssh access or a control panel for your server?

Try downloading the server files from www.feed-the-beast.com directly to the server, then unzip and try it.

I'm hosting it directly on my Macbook, I'll download the files directly from the website.

I'm also starting the Server from a Start.Command file

Last edited:

bajansam

Jul 29, 2019
This might be the problem alone. What are your macs specs?

Running FTB alone is demanding enough, but you're trying to run a Multiplayer server as well as FTB client at the same time.

Rezinol

Jul 29, 2019
This might be the problem alone. What are your macs specs?

Running FTB alone is demanding enough, but you're trying to run a Multiplayer server as well as FTB client at the same time.

I'm not trying to play at the same time, I'm just using for Hosting.

It's got 8gb's of ram and 2.4 ghz intel core 2 duo

JaxClaw

Jul 29, 2019
I have the same exact problem, and it's definitely not a hamatchi error, as I don't use hamatchi. The error is the same,
"2013-12-18 16:01:50 [SEVERE] [arsmagica2] The language resource /lang/de_DE.lang cannot be located on the classpath. This is a programming error."
It's happened since 1.0.2 and is still happening in 1.0.4[DOUBLEPOST=1387412022][/DOUBLEPOST]And I too cannot load singleplayer now[DOUBLEPOST=1387412142][/DOUBLEPOST]One more thing, the "world" file and all the text files (server.properties, ops, whitelist, etc.) do not appear; I have to add them manually[DOUBLEPOST=1387412250][/DOUBLEPOST]http://pastebin.com/upVvEajt Here is the crash log

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I have the same exact problem, and it's definitely not a hamatchi error, as I don't use hamatchi. The error is the same,
"2013-12-18 16:01:50 [SEVERE] [arsmagica2] The language resource /lang/de_DE.lang cannot be located on the classpath. This is a programming error."
It's happened since 1.0.2 and is still happening in 1.0.4[DOUBLEPOST=1387412022][/DOUBLEPOST]And I too cannot load singleplayer now[DOUBLEPOST=1387412142][/DOUBLEPOST]One more thing, the "world" file and all the text files (server.properties, ops, whitelist, etc.) do not appear; I have to add them manually[DOUBLEPOST=1387412250][/DOUBLEPOST]http://pastebin.com/upVvEajt Here is the crash log
Use Java 7, not 6.

JaxClaw

Jul 29, 2019
I am using Java 7.......[DOUBLEPOST=1387602507][/DOUBLEPOST]Well I mean I upgraded and still crash

TheSandwichMakr

Jul 29, 2019
I keep getting this error

Code:
[INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space

I've given it 6gb of ram to use.

This is probably not it, but maybe it isn't able to load all the locales because it's out of permgen space. Although, locales may not be loaded in permgen space; I have no idea. Or, it may run out of permgen space when loading mods.

ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.212} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.212.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Errored
[SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The following problems were captured during this phase
[INFO] [STDERR] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space

Try adding -XX:permSize=128M or even -XX:permSize=512M replacing the :p with a ":" and a "P" of course.

Hesk_

Jul 29, 2019
I made a account just for this, i'm a bit annoyed i can't run the start.command. It opens, runs for about 2 minutes doing its stuff, then just randomly crashes?? i have to shut down my computer to close the window. Is there any possible way to fix this crap? agh

TheSandwichMakr

Jul 29, 2019
I made a account just for this, i'm a bit annoyed i can't run the start.command. It opens, runs for about 2 minutes doing its stuff, then just randomly crashes?? i have to shut down my computer to close the window. Is there any possible way to fix this crap? agh
Post your start.command file to pastebin.