Pastebin link to crash: Game didn't crash
Whats the bug? Raw Aluminium doesn't Smelt in the Smeltery
Can it be repeated? Yes it can.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.3
Mod & Version: Extra Utilities (Version Unknown)
Pastebin link to crash: None Available Game Crashes without a Crashlog showing.
Whats the bug? Game Crashes when Angry Zombies die on Iron Spikes, Not sure if other creatures die on them.

If you go into your minecraft folder within the direwolf20 one you will find a folder called crash reports. Use the most recent one by date and time and post that to pastebin then link it.[DOUBLEPOST=1387112396][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.3
Mod & Version: Tinkers Construct
Pastebin link to crash: Game didn't crash
Whats the bug? Raw Aluminium doesn't Smelt in the Smeltery

Have you checked to make sure that is not intentional. Oh and the title says crash issues not mod issues.

RemiFTW

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod & Version: 1.6.4
Pastebin link to crash:
http://pastebin.com/XxkKM33Y
the log ends with this message getting repeated a million times per second and then I can't paste the log anymore.

####### GL ERROR ###########
@ Pre render
1282: Invalid operation

Whats the bug? It says it cannot load missing textures.
Can it be repeated? It repeats all the time, and I don't know how to stop it.

Normal minecraft works fine, both 1.7.4 and 1.6.4 but with direwolf20 it doesn't.
I have tried several things but none did work, have tried using my friends direwolf20 folder, tried force updating, reinstalling launcher, reinstalling java 7 and more.

Big_Steelo

Jul 29, 2019
Mod: Direwolf
Version:1.6.4 v1.0.3
Problem: i was playing fine in v1.0.0 but in v1.0.2 and now v1.0.3 i have dozens of duplication errors, filling the screen, and whenever i try to delete the dupicated mods they are just re-downloaded by the launcher and i have kept it on recommended and inly have one version of the mod, and tried everything i've read
(i am using windows 8 if that makes a difference)

T. Weiner

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Problem: Game crashes after initial few seconds of play, or after opening inventory. I've scanned this thread and tried many of the solutions available to no effect. On page 8, it was recommended that somebody try removing the mods "Opis" and "Inventory Tweaks." I did this and was able to squeeze a few more seconds out of it, but the game crashed again. Oftentimes, it freezes entirely and forces me to restart my computer or force-quit minecraft. I run a mac, OSX 10.6.8. Because of this, I can't download Java 7, but I read somewhere that there was another program built in to compensate for that? I've looked at so many threads I can't point you to where. Will I not be able to play the pack because my system is outdated?
Pastebin link to crash: http://pastebin.com/v7nQa06D
C
an it be repeated?: Yes. Many, many times. -.-

Reactions: DiselPwrd99

T. Weiner

Jul 29, 2019
As a side note: the attached pastebin is the one from after I deleted the aforementioned two mods, only because every log before that is frozen/crashed and I can't copy it before the window closes.The problem existed even before those mods were removed.

jackbezz

Jul 29, 2019
When i try to play direwolf20 1.6 it says
'error occurred during downloading the assets'
How do i fix this

Lantius

Jul 29, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: DiselPwrd99

frithQ

Jul 29, 2019
well now i can go in to the game, but when ever i click onto a world i made it goes in and it freezes and it crashes.
is it my computer, or something else?

NinaIndia

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/pfy1J037
Whats the bug? : Within 10 seconds of loading server, the frame rate drops significantly before FTB freezes and crashes. This is worse when I try to open my inventory and chests too. I end up having to force-quit the game.
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix:
Operating system: Mac OS X 10.6.8

Droideka30

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/pfy1J037
Whats the bug? : Within 10 seconds of loading server, the frame rate drops significantly before FTB freezes and crashes. This is worse when I try to open chests too. I end up having to force-quit the game.
Can it be repeated? Yes.
Known Fix:
Operating system: Mac OS X 10.6.8
Try disabling Ars Magica. (It appears as AM2_1.0.2b)

THEMiiNiSTER

Jul 29, 2019
Mod: Direwolf
Version:1.6.4 v1.0.3
Problem: i was playing fine in v1.0.0 but in v1.0.2 and now v1.0.3 i have dozens of duplication errors, filling the screen, and whenever i try to delete the dupicated mods they are just re-downloaded by the launcher and i have kept it on recommended and inly have one version of the mod, and tried everything i've read
(i am using windows 8 if that makes a difference)
go to your %appdata% folder and delete ftblauncher, then go to where you had your FTB download the mods. and delete the direwolf20 one. then open ftb, create your profile again and launch Direwolf. it will now install and open up fine

Sheedey

Jul 29, 2019
mod direwolf20
1.6.4 1.0.3
problem game crashes as soon as i try to login to a server console-

A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x0000000069a6be00, pid=3988, tid=3392
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (7.0_45-b18) (build 1.7.0_45-b18)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (24.45-b08 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# C [atio6axx.dll+0xa3be00]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# C:\Games\Direwolf20_1_6_4\minecraft\hs_err_pid3988.log
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
# http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.

i have re installed ftb, java 7 updated 25 and my drivers still happens only on 1.6.4 pack tho i can connect to 1.5.2 servers vanilla mc works perfectly fine

Last edited:

THEMiiNiSTER

Jul 29, 2019
mod direwolf20
1.6.4 1.0.3
problem game crashes as soon as i try to login to a server console-

A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x0000000069a6be00, pid=3988, tid=3392
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (7.0_45-b18) (build 1.7.0_45-b18)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (24.45-b08 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# C [atio6axx.dll+0xa3be00]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# C:\Games\Direwolf20_1_6_4\minecraft\hs_err_pid3988.log
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
# http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.

i have re installed ftb, java 7 updated 25 and my drivers still happens only on 1.6.4 pack tho i can connect to 1.5.2 servers

Can you go to your C:\Games\Direwolf20_1_6_4\ folder and upload file hs_err_pid3988.log

This looks like an issue with Java on your machine. are you sure your allocating enough ram. Upload this file and it will tell us more

Thanks

Sheedey

Jul 29, 2019
Can you go to your C:\Games\Direwolf20_1_6_4\ folder and upload file hs_err_pid3988.log

This looks like an issue with Java on your machine. are you sure your allocating enough ram. Upload this file and it will tell us more

Thanks

i wouldn't let me upload that file so i copied the content into notepad

Attachments

• error file.txt
    35.4 KB · Views: 62
Status
Not open for further replies.