Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA} Crash issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bick

Jul 29, 2019
In which case, you have a 64 bit system, and should uninstall 32 bit Java and install 64 bit Java.[DOUBLEPOST=1387216626][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also, that tells me it's your security software blocking the download.
I've turned my anti-virus off as well, still doesn't work, same error.

sslitherr1

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20
Mod % Version: 1.0.6
Crash Log:[url]http://pastebin.com/23VHFSrL[/URL]
Bug: Same issue as before - Right clicking on Magmatic Dynamo causes crash. Tried the earlier "temp fix - of setting the engines vertical - same issue...
Repeated?: Yup, every time
Known Fix: N/A

Ah well, look as though my bee farm will be put on hold once more :p

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
The java version checker says its up to date

Your original log says you have optifine installed please remove it because it is not compatible with the 1.6 packs.

What the Ash and Dillon845 said was true you don't have the latest java. Revmove all versions of java then reboot your system. Then download the latest x64 on from here and install it.

If you still have a problem then post a new log please.

Reactions: Dillon845

Carlosjuero

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 1.0.4
Mod & Version: Extra Utilities and Redstone Arsenal(Maybe Morph too?)
Crash Log:
- Initial Crash: http://pastebin.com/FNG8DaCb
- Crash on World Loading: http://pastebin.com/0y82SHbY
Bug: When Redstone Arsenal sword is placed into a Peaceful Table chest, game crashes as soon as mob is spawned/killed and world becomes unloadable.
Repeated? : I have been able to duplicate this in a test world.
Known Fix: Unknown

There is an issue with the Morph beta and the Peaceful Table - if you disable the Morph beta then the peaceful table won't crash the game on killing a mob (tested and verified personally). I think it has to do with how Morph tracks mob kills and assigns a new morph - the peaceful table pretends to be a player so that the mobs drop their items, Morph I am guessing then tries to assign a morph to the table resulting in a crash *Note: This is just speculation on my end*

Dillon845

Jul 29, 2019
There is an issue with the Morph beta and the Peaceful Table - if you disable the Morph beta then the peaceful table won't crash the game on killing a mob (tested and verified personally). I think it has to do with how Morph tracks mob kills and assigns a new morph - the peaceful table pretends to be a player so that the mobs drop their items, Morph I am guessing then tries to assign a morph to the table resulting in a crash *Note: This is just speculation on my end*
I dont crash either way?

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I've turned my anti-virus off as well, still doesn't work, same error.
Depending on the AV, you may need to do more than just turn it off.
What AV are you using?[DOUBLEPOST=1387460328][/DOUBLEPOST]
The java version checker says its up to date
The version checker is only going to check the version it's looking for.
You need to manually check to make sure there are no other Java versions in your Programs and Features list.

Dillon845

Jul 29, 2019
Are you using the peaceful table?
Yeah ofc..
Modpack: Direwolf 20, Horizons
Mod and Version:1.6.4
Crashlog:
The FTB Launcher has found the following Java versions installed:
The FTB Launcher has found the following Java versions installed:
Java Path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe
Setting MinMemory to 256
Setting MaxMemory to 2304
Error: Could not find or load main class net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch
Repeated: Yes , never launches packs
Full log? Please

blackjack2222

Jul 29, 2019
Your original log says you have optifine installed please remove it because it is not compatible with the 1.6 packs.

What the Ash and Dillon845 said was true you don't have the latest java. Revmove all versions of java then reboot your system. Then download the latest x64 on from here and install it.

If you still have a problem then post a new log please.
Optifine aint causeing it and never had but anywho I will try to update the java I have

THEMiiNiSTER

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.0.6
Mod & Version: Railcraft 1.6.4-8.3.0.0
Pastebin link to crash log: http://i.imgur.com/SbXfyBD.png?1
Whats the bug? This has happened a few times now. When a boiler, or engine is placed. it can spam out the console with the attached message, then kick the player, it acually force closes the client without a crash screen coming up. It does however provide the attached crashreport in the folder
http://pastebin.com/9PAM4u5v

Ive tried a few times to replicate this however it seems to be very random in happening. Ive noticed that when you place a boiler it can sometimes change block between a boiler and iron tank wall very fast

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Optifine aint causeing it and never had but anywho I will try to update the java I have

I never said that optifine is causing the issue but Line 242 of your logs reads as follows:

TConstruct Environment: DO NOT REPORT THIS CRASH! Unsupported mods in environment: optifine

Update youy java as instructed then post a new log if you still have a crash. Having optifine installed in the Unleashed pack would cause a texture error.

Reactions: Ashzification

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
If all you're going to do is argue what we're telling you, then please refrain from posting.
We are only telling you these things based on the information you have provided.
Your log says your Java is out of date, per your log, line 105 (Java Version: 1.7.0_21, Oracle Corporation) Update 45 is current, since you are using update 21, you are out of date. Version checkers are inaccurate, so check them manually. Your log says not to report the crash because you have optifine installed, which is proven true by Line 112 of your original log (FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.45.953 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.953 Optifine OptiFine_1.6.4_HD_C6 Feed The Beast Mod Pack 129 mods loaded, 129 mods active).

Reactions: UniZero
Status
Not open for further replies.