Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA} Crash issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 1.0.10
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/tZrtp9X5
Whats the bug? Server crashes on startup with missing mods exception
Can it be repeated? Yep, deleting config/libraries/mods folders, redownloading, extracting and rerunning causes the same issue.

Failed to handle CraftCrashReport:

1. java.lang.NullPointerException
  2. at org.bukkit.Bukkit.getName(Bukkit.java:72)
  3. at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_6_R3.CraftCrashReport.call(CraftCrashReport.java:19)
  4. at net.minecraft.crash.CrashReportCategory.func_71500_a(CrashReportCategory.java:106)
  5. at net.minecraft.crash.CrashReport.func_71504_g(CrashReport.java:58)
  6. at net.minecraft.crash.CrashReport.<init>(CrashReport.java:40)
  7. at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:705)
  8. at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(ThreadMinecraftServer.java:16)

basically that says it can't generate a crash report

either

1. you have updated before the server files finished syncing on one of the server hosts that auto syncs to the DW20 pack
2. You have MCPC+ installed
or
3. Somehow you installed Bukkit.... without MCPC+

The base pack can't crash at Bukkit since we don't include Bukkit.

grayduster

Jul 29, 2019
<snip>

1. you have updated before the server files finished syncing on one of the server hosts that auto syncs to the DW20 pack
2. You have MCPC+ installed
or
3. Somehow you installed Bukkit.... without MCPC+

The base pack can't crash at Bukkit since we don't include Bukkit.

I haven't explicitly installed either 2 or 3 (hosted on Nitrous Networks), but it's possible they have. As for 1. the zip file is correctly named incl 1_0_10, don't know if that can include things pre-.10 or not before the server files are fully synced. If it can include incorrect files, I'll wait a few hours, if not, will shove 2 and 3 at Nitrous :)

Many thanks for taking a look - you need a medal.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't explicitly installed either 2 or 3 (hosted on Nitrous Networks), but it's possible they have. As for 1. the zip file is correctly named incl 1_0_10, don't know if that can include things pre-.10 or not before the server files are fully synced. If it can include incorrect files, I'll wait a few hours, if not, will shove 2 and 3 at Nitrous :)

It is literally impossible to have a org.bukkit.craftbukkit crash on a plain forge modded server. No mod adds bukkit.

Many server companies auto install MCPC+ or bukkit. The only ones I am aware of that ask if you want it is Creeper Host.

Jona

Jul 29, 2019
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/BF4XmVFt
Whats the bug? Server crashes on startup with missing mods exception, after updating from 10.0.8
Can it be repeated? After deleting and replacing libraries/mods/config folders, same exception again.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the bug? Server crashes on startup with missing mods exception, after updating from 10.0.8
Can it be repeated? After deleting and replacing libraries/mods/config folders, same exception again.

Please wait and try again. I have just double checked the files uploaded and the mods match perfectly. The server files run and the client can connect. I suspect this is a syncing issue with your server host. If its still continuing later today I can check and see if something got borked during the upload process. Also please post bugs over here http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/direwolf-20-1-6-4-public-beta.35476/page-37#post-517372

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019

Actually scratch my previous responses. Something from your server host is messed up. The Forge version shipped with DW20 1.0.9+ is 965 not 953. They have 953 in that list. And I don't know how.[DOUBLEPOST=1388853223][/DOUBLEPOST]

Your server host also needs to update the server jar file. They are using 953 Forge the new DW20 requires 965.

Reactions: Jona
Status
Not open for further replies.